Chapter 35: Arrival of The Heroes

Pic

Me when see a cat

-----------------------------------------------------------

A few moments later, we arrived at the door of his room and we went inside and closed the door.

Inside could be seen Ryuuto and the others were talking.

Rimuru:"Yo you guys, do you feel something wrong with your body?"

Ryuuto:"I don't feel weird."

Ryou:"Me too."

Ralph:"Me too, but for some reason now I can't feel pain anymore, are you guys the same as me?"

Ryuuto:"I don't feel any pain either. How about you Ryou?"

Ryou:"Wait a minute."

Ryou pinched his own hand and showed no change in expression.

Ryou:"This is weird, I don't feel anything."

Rimuru:"That's because I gave you painkillers, after all you are not human anymore."

Ryuuto:"what do you mean?"

Rimuru:"now, you have become semi-spiritual lifeforms and you are now immortal unless your spiritual bodies are destroyed."

After that, they were all surprised to hear me speak.

Cordelia:"i-immortal? That's impossible, as far as I know the lifespan of a Demi-God is 1000 years at most and they are not immortal."

Rimuru:"I told you, you guys have become semi-spiritual lifeforms and as long as there is mana in this world, you will be immortal just like Veldora and I."

Cornelia:"body......spiritual? I've never heard of that....is this also part of your world?"

Rimuru:"yup, you're absolutely right.

The spiritual body is like a soul that you can control and you can move like your body.

The spiritual body cannot be attacked with just ordinary magic attacks.

The only magic capable of destroying your spiritual body is someone who has extremely dense and condensed Mana or someone who can transform his body into a spiritual body."

Ryuuto:"So....you mean we will live forever?"

Rimuru:"it's your choice, I can also take your immortality after defeating the Demon King."

Cordelia:"immortal....well...I never thought it would become immortal or become this strong."

Rimuru:"Alright, now we have to train until we can defeat that Demon King.

This time, the training session will be divided into several parts.

Who will be with me are Mei, Hana and Ralph.

The ones with Veldora were Ryuuto, Ryou and Cordelia.

The one with Velgrynd is Cornelia."

Ryuuto:"Wait, who is Velgrynd?"

Rimuru:"she is Veldora's older sister."

Ryuuto:"Is that true, Veldora-san?"

After that, Veldora looked away while smiling wryly.

Veldora:"Y-yes, that's true."

Ryuuto brought his face close to my ear and whispered.

Ryuuto:"hey Rimuru, why is Veldora-san like that?"