Chapter 22: Registration

Somewhere in the night

He is the embodiment of fear and terror.

Past thousands of corpses and pools of blood flowing on the streets.

He smiled on top of it all.

Mercilessly and without pause, he slaughtered everything he saw.

??: "hey.... what color is your blood color?"

Citizen: "Hi-hiiii..... Mo-MONST-"

Before he could finish his sentence, a very sharp nail had cut his neck.

??: "Wow! Turns out your blood is red too! I'm curious about the taste."

Like a rose.

Like a thorny beauty.

Like a masterpiece that can never be touched at all.

Those who touch it will die.

Those who see it will die.

Those who meet him will die.

Whatever the other person did, by the time he came to them, they were finished.

The woman who is the seventh ancestor of the legendary vampire and is the strongest of all her predecessors.

Helia Morde.

A running disaster.

The more he killed, the stronger he became.

Which is able to walk in the sun.

Against the Vampire's will.

During the day, his strength did decrease, but it was still enough to fill the third of the seven Demon Lord Generals.

No one knows about the true power he has.

He who had killed the whole city alone.

When he opened his mouth, four canines were slightly protruding.

Gathered the blood of all the creatures he had killed on top of his head and drank it greedily without a trace.

Helia:"Fuaahhh.....the taste of blood is delicious if you drink it at night"

All the blood of the creatures that had been killed by him was sucked out in a vicious manner.

Blow it dry until there is not a drop left.

All the creatures that had been killed by him were nothing but skin and bones without flesh and blood.

Helia:"The power of {Lust} is indeed great, able to control the will of the enemy.

I would love this power."

The vampire woman seemed to be thinking about something.

After a while, it seemed like he was done with his thoughts.

Helia:"Demon King-sama said that I should take the power of the sin series {Lust}.

Since I have managed to retrieve it, I will return to my master."

The woman disappeared into a bat that divided her body.

Finally the atmosphere in the city became very quiet, even the animals that used to be always noisy at night had disappeared.

An eerie silence and silence.

At Lanuveil palace

Ryuuto POV

We are currently at the Lanuveil palace.

Elise-san greeted us and asked us to rest and explained everything that happened to us during our adventure.