Chapter 12: Rimuru and the Hero

Lanuveil Kingdom

Ryuuto POV

It's been two days since we were summoned to this world to be Heroes.

At first we were very confused and panicked when we were summoned to this world.

But after Elise-san explained about the situation, we calmed down again.

In short, this world is called Artania, which is divided into 5 major continents.

The continent we live in is called the Huneira Continent which is inhabited by 3 races, namely the Beastfolk, Dward and Human races.

The races in this world are Elf, Beastfolk, Skywing, Dwarf, Spirit, Dragon, Vampire, God, Human and Demon.  Here, all the existing races except the God race were still in the war against the Demon King.

The God Race did not join the war because it was forbidden to interfere in the affairs of the world of Artania and they each had their own duties to do.

I was quite surprised when I found out there was a God race.

I also asked Elise-san if we could return to our world?

He replied that it was magic to return us to the earth world, because it took a very long time to research such complex magic.

We thought that returning to Earth was impossible.

But Elise-san told us that if humans have evolved, their lifespans will increase.

Just like his father who is 213 years old.

Because his father had been a Demi-God for 25 years and that was why even though his father had lost his power as a Demi-God, he was still able to live longer.

I once asked the King.

'How did you evolve into a Demi-God?'

The king replied that he fought every day and fought for more than 100 years.

He was looking for a strong enemy to be his opponent.

In short, the King is a fighting maniac.

I also asked the King.

'Can we reach that level?'

The king replied that we could get it by working hard without giving up, even in the face of death.

I think that's what Reinhart-sama did in the past.

That's why I feel excited to strengthen each of us.

Right now Ryou and I are training with Hermes-san.

While Mei and Hana practice using magic.

Hermes-san is the knight leader of the Lanuveil kingdom and also a Human Lord.

He is very strong and very fast.

Hermes-san also said that he was once an SS rank adventurer.

We've tried all the tactics we can think of.

But the result still can't beat him.

From attacking stealthily, attacking him while he was talking to using sneaky tactics.

As expected of the knight leader, we were still unable to land an attack on him.

He was always able to dodge our attacks perfectly.

We continued to train with him for 2 days, as a result we leveled up and our skills also improved.

My status is like this.