Chapter| 05

I'm back! (^o^)
Surprised it has 1k reads wow! Thank you for all the support :))
Anyways, on with the chapter, enjoy ~!

-Author

・・・

"Here drink some more medicine." Gerheade holds out two pills and a wooden cup of water. She places the pills in (y/n)'s hands and watches them throw them in their mouth. Gerheade quickly hands over the water.
It was a quiet exchange over the two while the other fairies are doing something else in the Sacred Tree, who respect them and left them alone.
(Y/n) drinks it, forcing the pills to go down, but after that, their throat itched with that same pain again and they began coughing. Gerheade takes the cup out of their hand and pats their back, "Hold on just a little longer. We will find a solution." (Y/n) pounds their chest, "It hurts..." (Y/n) voices out her pain in a croaky voice. It was like a photographic record broken and scratched.  "I know..." Gerheade whispers in a gentle voice, rubbing their back.

"Lady Gerheade! Oslo is back with the Fairy King and a bunch of other folks!"  Puora floats over quickly and waves his arms around. "Hm?" Gerheade turns around to meet King's bright yellow eyes that seem dimmer than usual, two giants and a human family. "What is this...?" King flies over towards Gerheade, "How is (y/n) feeling." King shifts his eyes towards theirs slouched over form, they seem much worse than the last time he saw them. Gerheade looks at her lap and curls her fists tightly, "It just keeps getting worse and worse. The medicine gives very little aid and... I just don't know what to do..."

"Oh no..." Diane whispers, putting a hand over her mouth as she looks at the situation underneath her.

King places a hand on her shoulder, "Before coming here, I checked around the Kingdom with Diane, but that demon seems to have left the fairy kingdom, leaving a lot of it in illness..." Gerheade clenches her fist harder, adding pressure to her lap, "That bastard!" She closes her eyes and grits her teeth. Her blood boiling and shaking her form. 

A familiar hand rested on her shoulder. She slowly opens her eyes and looks towards (y/n). Their face has a small smile plastered on it with eyes filled with fatigue. "That demon will surely have karma. I can already see its fate." "(Y/n)..." Gerheade breathed out the negativity in her system and soon, she stopped shaking much. "Alright. Since the demon left, that means everyone can go outside again." Gerheade informs in a more calmer voice.

(Y/n) nods their head, "And I see we have a couple of giant friends with us and some..." Their eyes trail down from Diane and Matrona's large forms to the miniature humans next to them.

"Humans...?" King turns to look at the guests that he invited and back at (y/n). He holds both of his hands in front of him with his shoulders shrugged. He gives them a hesitant smile, "They are nice giants and humans. I'm allowing them to stay in our kingdom. Things have been going south after demons have been brought back." (Y/n) widen their eyes, "So that's why there is a demon lurking in the Fairy Kingdom. Who would do such a thing..." They mumble underneath their breath. They let out a sigh and look up at the small human family and both giants, "Sorry for wariness. Please, make yourself comfortable in the Fairy Kingdom."

Gerheade looks at (y/n) with soft, understanding eyes. Understanding where the wariness is coming from.

"Thank you so much for allowing us in the Kingdom. My family and I are grateful." The human man, that goes by Zalpa says. He brings his children close to him and makes them bow along with him. Matrona also does a slight bow, "You have my respect." Diane looks at them and then mimicks the family bashfully, "Thank you..."

(Y/n) nods their head again, "Pleasure to have you all."

・・・

"I am here!" The chubby kid called Sol ran. Oslo pounces on him lightly onto the ground. "Sol, run!" His sister calls out. "Or he will eat you." His stepmother from the giant clan says with a smile, watching happily as her son plays with Oslo.