Chapter|09

I would like to thank you all so much for the support and the kind comments!

・・・

"Brother... What do we do... their condition, it just keeps on getting worse." Gerheade whispers out the last part, her fingers comforting each other as she stares at the worn-out floor sadly. Gloxinia walks up to her and holds her trembling hand, "I already know what to do." The First Fairy King confirms, "I heard that Oslo can teleport things..." Gerheade instantly turns up towards her brother with hopeful eyes, "What are you planning?" Gloxinia looks down at his hands that are around Gerheade's, "I'm planning to find Elizabeth."

King, who was floating outside near the entrance gasps, "Elizabeth? You don't mean..." He looks at Diane who was just peering into the small window of the treehouse, though she had to bend her knees a little to shorten herself for the height of the tree. Diane looks at him, "You think Elizabeth can remove that curse?" "Well, she definitely removed the illness from the kids." Matrona steps in, she was sitting by the tree roots behind them. Diane turns, "But this is a demon curse we are talking about, Matrona." "It has to work..." Gloxinia mutters, "So Oslo." He stops holding his sister and walks to Oslo who was by the entrance. Gloxinia takes a knee before bowing with his head and two palms touching the floor. His long, bright hair gently flows down his shoulders and onto his ground.

"Rou... Oslo, please teleport us the Liones." He starts trembling, the thought of losing them. (Y/n) breathes heavily as they can hear all the commotion, but the fatigue was so strong and it all felt like some hazy dream that they can barely keep their eyes open. They were in a state of surprise, but their heartbeat was as slow as ever... the beats that get wrapped up by the ill-cursed, making it hard to continue. Oslo sniffs Gloxinia's head before barking and sticking his tongue. "It's a yes, brother," Gerheade says in a gentle voice before sitting on the floor and consoling hand on his exposed back. Gloxinia turn his teary gaze up, but he was forever grateful, "Thank you, Oslo." Gerheade looks at Oslo, repeating a phrase she just heard her brother mumble out earlier in his plea. Rou?

Gloxinia stands up and makes his way back to (y/n), who was struggling to keep up with the events. They felt a cold peck on their heated forehead and the clear saying, "We're going to take a trip, alright?" They felt themselves being lifted. Their eyes were closed, they felt too hazy and dizzy to say or do anything. All they care about is that Gloxinia is there, alive in the flesh, holding them close to his beating heart. They are content with that, even if their body is trying so hard to keep forward. Their wings are dull and thin. Gloxinia can tell. Their grey wings were like a piece of paper but soaked by water. It can rip at any moment. Gloxinia frowns at this. His lover trying their best to take in oxygen with their furrowed eyebrows. They felt so abnormally warm in his arms.

"Oslo, please." Gloxinia turns to Oslo. "Wait, we're coming too!" King interrupts. "Yea, we were planning to join up with Elizabeth and the Seven Deadly Sins anyways." Diane also mentions through the tiny window. Gloxinia stays quiet, "Sure, I don't really care about that." His voice was monotone, keeping his frantic down. "I just need to find Elizabeth." He walks past King who follows him out on the balcony of the treehouse. Oslo and Gerheade join.

"Oslo," Gerheade says the dog's name and floats down on the floor to pat his head. She then looks up at Gloxinia "Brother, stay safe." Gloxinia slightly chuckles sarcastically, "I'll be fine."

Oslo then opens his mouth wide and the world becomes dark.

・・・