Tale 5

Tale 5
The Supposed Villainess

So my name was Julianna Smith.

Was, because I already died.

I was just a regular girl attending a regular school. So I obviously love reading romance novels and manhwas.

Anyway, I was on my way to school, when this very laid back classmate of mine got caught up on a road accident. And I really regretted being such an impulsive person for attempting to save her. I died too.

I thought I was really a goner.

Good thing, I got reincarnated!

But the problem is, I got reincarnated as the Villainess!

Savannah Larkin!

She’s the daughter of an influential Count. She got engaged with the Male Lead, Indigo Crimson when they were merely three years olds.

In the novel [Tea and Roses], Savannah is madly inlove with her fiancé, so she would often bullies the Heroine, Primrose Grace.

In the end, she was killed by her own fiancé, Indigo Crimson.

Can’t blame him, Savannah was really wicked and evil.

Good thing I got reincarnated years before the beginning of the story.

The first day of school!

All I have to do is be friends with the heroine and willingly let go of my fiancé!

I don’t want to die again so I’ll be a good person!

The moment I saw her, I instantly knew it’s her.

Long silver hair and bright blue eyes like the summer sea, Primrose Grace. The heroine of the novel [Tea and Roses]!

Out of excitement, I unconsciously dragged her towards the school garden, out of everyone’s sight.

Oh, I’m not going to bully or hurt her, I just want to talk. I mean, this is my chance to clear things up and save my self from my fate.

“Look here, I don’t want to involve myself with you and your harem of bishounens, okay? I wish you and the male lead a happy ending.” I sincerely said to her as I grabbed her shoulder

“.......” -Primrose

“I know I’m engaged to him, but don’t worry, I’ll willingly break it off with him. I don’t want to die again.” I said seriously

“........” -Primrose

She’s not responding  She must be confuse? Well, she don’t know me yet, that’s understandable.

“I know this might sound really confusing. But trust me, I know that the two of you are meant to be—”

“Are you Savannah Larkin? The supposed villainess?” she suddenly asked with a poker face

Huh? I was taken aback. How did she know my name? And she sound as if she knew something.

“Y-yes. Do you know me?” I asked

“No, not really. But look, I don’t want to involve myself with that troublesome guy. Since you’re engaged with the male lead, just marry him.” she said seriously to me. And then she mouthed the word 'IDGAF' with a poker face.

“IDGAF? Are you also from Earth?” I asked in disbelief

“Yeah.” She responded casually