Tale 9

Tale 9
Calm Sea

“There’s a new Crown Prince?” Savannah asked in shock

“A new Crown Princess.” Indigo

Titus have two younger half siblings.

Autumn Saros, daughter of the king with the first concubine. She’s 18 years old.

And Citron Saros, the son of the second concubine who was a princess of a fallen nation. He’s 12 years old.

Although Autumn is a woman, she earned the favor of the king because she have more supporters in the kingdom. She was appointed as the heir after Titus’ disappearance.

“But why? Where is Prince Titus?” Savannah

“He’s where Primrose Grace is.” Indigo didn’t explained further

“Won’t he get in trouble? How did he escape the clutches of the old man—ehem, I mean the King?” Savannah

And how did Titus found that lazy, ehem, she meant that unreliable teammate, no, ehem, ehem, she meant the heroine?

In the novel [Tea and Roses], the King is one of the “Big Bosses” that they need to defeat. He’s a very dangerous man.

“With me behind Titus, the king wouldn’t be able to do anything.” Indigo

Duke Indigo Crimson. He is currently the most influential entity in the entire kingdom. His influence exceeded even the king’s!

As the Captain of the Black Knights and as a respectable Duke with a handsome face, MC halo, plot armour and glow luck,  Duke Indigo Crimson is like the hottest celebrity and idol in the entire kingdom.

With his good reputation and influence, Savannah have a feeling that even if he suddenly decided to rebel and overthrow the king, no one will care. In fact, everyone might even cheer.

“So just to be clear. Is Prince Titus perhaps.... inlove with Primrose Grace?” Savannah asked

Why else would he waste his years searching for Primrose Grace if not for that? Not to mention, throwing away his chance to the Crown.

“Yes.” Indigo

“Is it alright for you to tell  me all of Prince Titus’ secrets? Won’t he be angry?” Savannah

Isn’t that like invasion of privacy? Or something like that?

For him to tell her such secrets, does he trusts her that much?

And she have a new problem right now.

If Titus Saros, the villain who was madly inlove with the heroine in the novel [Tea and Roses], is still inlove with the lazy Primrose of today, wouldn’t that be like how it was in the novel? Just a little late?

And what if Primrose also ends up falling inlove with Titus Saros. Then got broken hearted. Then got reunited with Indigo Crimson. Then they falls inlove.

Just like in the novel.

Will she die?

Could it be that the novel is forcing them to follow the original route?

Will their fates play out the same way?

Just a little delayed?

“What are you seriously thinking about with such a grave expression?” Indigo

Savannah seriously stared at him, “We must follow him.”

“Huh?”

“We must follow Prince Titus and save Primrose Grace from the future heartbreak.” Savannah