Tale 4

Tale 4
Dilemma

Primrose cannot remember how she opened the cafe after what happened that morning.

Titus Saros seems different from what she expects.

Wasn't he suppose to be a playboy? Why was he blushing cutely?

And with a handsome face like that, she should have expected to lost her customers to him.

She rarely talks to him back at the academy so she thought he won't remember her.

And that night, during the celebration of the Crown Prince graduation, she was invited because she was the top of the class. She only wanted to show her face for a while and later escape to go home. Well, she prefer sleep over parties.

However, she got drunk.

And it's not a good idea for her to get drunk.

Because she's a wild drunk.

And she made a mistake that night.

She threw and force herself to a total stranger.

Which was the Crown Prince. She only found out later in the morning.

Oh, that mistake was actually one of the reasons why she left hurriedly.

She don't want to get entangled with the Male Lead or the Villain.

She didn't know that she was pregnant when she left the Capital.

She had a hard time back then.

She always believe it was a mistake, but whenever she sees the twins now, she don't think she can live without them anymore.

That's the reason why she can't help but get worried.

Titus is not aware that they have kids.

She thought that they will never meet ever again.

But now that he's here in town, what is she suppose to do?

Will he be angry when he finds out that she hid their children from him?

What if he take them away from her?

Should she beat him up?

She's at fault so it's wrong to do that.

Ever since the twins came to her life, she made an oath to never be violent in front of them.

She wanted to become a good role model for her children.

She's been living as an ordinary person these past four years, the townsfolk didn't even know that she's a mage.

She will never resort to violence, specially when she's in front of her children.

But that doesn't mean that she will just allow Titus to take away her precious little angels!

Although it's too much of a hassle, she won't let it happen!

No way! Over her dead body!

"M-mommy? Are y-you okay?" Niclaud asked worriedly

Upon seeing his red hair and hazel eyes, Primrose suddenly felt scared.

Niclaud look just like Titus. He resembles his father from head to toe.

It worries Primrose.

Titus won't noticed how similar he look with Niclaud, right?

Isn't it always like that in books and novels?

Primrose shook her head.

Of course reality is different from books.

Titus will definitely notice how Niclaud looks very identical to his younger self when he sees him.

All she could do now is to prevent the two from meeting each other.

"Mommy are you sick? Why aren't you responding?" Nikola asked

"I'm alright. Mommy is just tired." Primrose

"Do you want me to massage your back, Mommy?" Nikola

"M-me too. I w-will help." Niclaud

"How sweet my little angels. But it's alright, you don't have to do that. Mommy is fine." Primrose reassured them.

"A-are you sure Mommy?" Niclaud

"Yes, Claudy. How was school today? Did you have fun?" Primrose

"Teacher taught us how to read. We also sang some nursery rhymes!" Nikola said proudly

"T-teacher also read a story to us." Niclaud added

"That sounds fun." Primrose

"Yes!" Nikola

"That's good." Primrose

"Can we go play outside today, Mommy?" Nikola

"B-but we have homework." Niclaud

"Then go do your homework for now. I'll make some cookies for the two of you." Primrose

"Cookies?!" The two asked with sparkling eyes

"Yes, go change your clothes and do your homework upstairs." Primrose instructed and the two hurried upstairs

The cafe is also their home. The first floor is the cafe, while the second floor is their home.

"Are you making cookies, Boss?" Alondra asked as she watch Primrose busied herself with creaming butter and sugar together. That's the first step of the mixing process commonly used to make cookies.

"Yes. We don't have much customers these days so I have more time to bake for the kids." Primrose

"I'm starting to get worried, Boss. At this rate, we might really lost all of our customers." Madeline

Primrose shook her head, "People are naturally curious. And they are curious about the new bakery right now. Don't worry too much, I'm planning to introduce cold beverages soon."

"Cold beverages?" asked Alondra and Madeline at the same time

~~~~~~~~