-1-

This is my first fan fiction so please bear with me. Love lots.

Y/N is having a hard time dealing with her new life. When she met Gojo Satoru for the first time, she knew her private life is over. The man did not stop following her for months until she made a difficult decision to accept his offer into training at Jujutsu High. She's been seeing monsters inside people that she soon found out were curses. She knew she's different when she touched one and made a connection with it until Gojo Satoru exorcised it. Her 'power' is insignificant for the physical training that her sensei is forcing her to do.

She brushed her (color) hair with her hands to keep them in place because of the raging wind. Her sensei once again made her accompany Megumi and Nobara at a high school where a curse was seen lurking around. The two were brave enough to enter the campus without hesitation while Y/N, being the coward that she is, is trembling outside the gates. She's terrified with just the presence of a curse around the area.

"Y/N, come on." Megumi held his hand out to reach hers, but she refused. The cursed aura of the campus is terrifying that not Megumi nor Nobara will make her stop from being afraid. Maybe if she declined Gojo sensei then she won't be here.

"Wait for us here, then. We'll be back." Megumi said. Y/N doesn't have a choice but to watch him run after Nobara, who went inside first. What is she going to do outside? What if a curse suddenly attacks her? She can't fight them and she probably can't ask for help. She's too much of a burden now. She can't cause another trouble.

Y/N hid beside a trash bin, large enough to cover herself from any curse in the area. She's trembling out of fear while she can't stop cursing Gojo Satoru in her head for forcing her to come here. There's a reason why she's still a Grade 4 sorcerer and this exorcising activity is one of those reasons. Staying in Jujutsu High and helping them around is enough for her. Y/N is too afraid to hold a weapon, hurt someone and kill them. She's a coward and seeing these curses and connecting with them is not a blessing for her, a fact that Gojo Satoru opposes. That man believes in her capabilities she can't even prove.

Y/N can see the curses inside people, an ability she wished she didn't have. Goju sensei keeps telling her that she's powerful for she can remove cursed spirits inside the people they possess. But she can't do that. The only ability she knew is that she can touch them even if they're inside people. Megumi told her it's cool and Nobara keeps telling her she should practice it. It isn't cool for her because they don't know what it feels like to not see the face of the human a curse had possessed. Unless the cursed spirit dies.

Her current situation worsened when she felt a more terrifying cursed aura. An aura that only a special grade curse could emit. It's so terrifying she thought she's going to die instantly. Minutes of Megumi and Nobara's absence felt like forever.

Y/N covered her ears as she started hearing wicked laughs from a cursed spirit. She can't explain how horrifying the laugh was but she started crying. Her chest aching and can hardly breathe. She didn't know she's going to die this young.

"Are you okay?" a male voice. She raised her head only to see a man with weird markings on his face. Her eyes widened she thought it would pop out of her face. She covered her mouth because of the sudden shock she felt.

W-Who is this man?

She can feel the horrifying aura coming out of the man in front of her. Not a word left her mouth.

This man is a Special Grade curse.

Without waiting for an answer, the man hurriedly entered the campus. Everything happened so fast. Megumi and Nobara together with the man named Yuji Itadori exorcised the curses lurking inside the school. Yuji Itadori is a new student at Jujutsu High. Although Y/N can't see his face, she knew he's not just a Grade 4 sorcerer. He's a vessel of Ryomen Sukuna, the Special Grade curse she saw earlier.

"This is Y/N. She can't see you but she can see Sukuna in you." Gojo sensei said to Yuji Itadori. He's trying to introduce her because she's too shy to do it herself. She can't even look at the face of Sukuna she's seeing.

"Isn't it amazing? She can't see how ugly your face is." Gojo gleefully said. She doesn't know how annoyed Yuji Itadori is right now but she can see the deadly glare Sukuna is giving her. It's as if he's going to kill her if she dares telling everyone what he's doing.

"Keep your mouth shut if you don't want me to kill you in your sleep, Y/N." It's Sukuna. Itadori's voice is calm and clumsy when he speaks but Sukuna's was eerie. It's like hearing someone after waking up and immediately chose violence. No one can hear him except her for she's the only person who can see him besides Itadori.

Y/N keeps her head down so she won't have to make eye contact with Sukuna. His markings are somehow making her tremble but not in fear, but with a new feeling, she cannot fathom.

"I'm Yuji Itadori. It's nice to meet you." Itadori said. He gave his hand out for a handshake and she can't decline his kindness although it's Sukuna's hand she's seeing. She took his hand for a simple handshake and to tell him that it's nice meeting him as well but the thought of touching Sukuna didn't come to her mind.

A scene of her kissing Sukuna in her room flashed in her mind. She immediately let go of Yuji Itadori's hand and looked at the flustered face of Sukuna. What was that just now?

"I-I'm sorry," Y/N said before running away from everyone. She went inside her room, the same room she saw when she touched Itadori's hand.

Was it a memory she can't remember or an event that's going to happen? If it's the latter, then is it possible that she can change it?

"Who the fuck are you?" an eerie voice behind her said. She froze but she managed to control her trembling hand by keeping them near her chest. She can feel him getting closer to her. She turned her head and immediately regretted doing so. His face is near her's and she's suddenly gasping. The marks on his face were darker than she thought. His face is also not as monstrous as what the cursed spirit should look like. Y/N can feel that he's somehow different. His sinister aura is present, but it's not affecting her that much anymore, considering that she only met him hours ago. No matter how hard she tried to turn her head away from his face or keep herself away from him, she won't budge. And without a second thought, she kissed him.

Sukuna is shocked at the action, but he thought that maybe she fell in love with him at first sight. He can allow things like this to happen. He's Sukuna after all, and no woman dares to ignore him. They both thought it would be just a simple kiss, but then Y/N moved her lips as if she wanted more. Just like that, her vision of him kissing her came true just minutes after she saw it. Her mind and body are not even against it because maybe she also wanted it to happen.

She wanted it to happen

Thank you for reading the first chapter of my first story and I hope you like it. Feel free to comment with your suggestions or rants or just your feeling towards my story. I'm also not that fluent in English so please bear with me.