-6-

"Y/N, stay beside me, okay?" Megumi said. They're in the city because Nobara asked them to go shopping with her.

Nobara forced them to go with her.

Megumi is not having any of Nobara's fashion talks. He only came with them because Y/N is coming along. Itadori is not coming with them anymore. Megumi doesn't know what happened, but he's sure Y/N knows about it.

Y/N only nods her head to Megumi. She doesn't want to get lost in this sea of people. She's not going to buy anything. She only wanted to go out to get a different sight. Jujutsu high is tiring to look at sometimes especially now that Satoru Gojo keeps bugging them to go on a vacation with him.

Nobara is walking in front of them and Y/N would bump Megumi from time to time. She can't help it. People are walking past them as if they're invisible. Megumi doesn't seem to care because he somehow likes being so close to her. Megumi always wanted someone he can protect with all his might, and he thinks Y/N is that someone. He doesn't like her romantically because he can't. The thought of Sukuna coming after him is already a nightmare and Gojo Satoru won't let him live in peace.

He lost his thoughts when he heard Nobara shriek out of excitement. Nobara probably saw something she'll spend her money with. He heard Y/N laugh silently.

She's even shy when laughing, huh?

"Do you want to buy something?" Megumi asked. Y/N looked at the tall Megumi beside her. She felt her cheeks burning. She immediately shook her head and awkwardly smiled at him. Y/N knew Megumi isn't the type to ask someone if they want to buy something. He's too important to care, but he's different today. He went with them despite knowing that this activity will tire him.

"What about you?" Y/N asked. Megumi answered yes although he's not going to buy anything. He just can't let himself be with her while they wait for Nobara.

They entered the mall where they saw Nobara go in. Megumi keeps his eyes on Y/N to avoid people bumping onto her and hurting her. He finds her clumsy and somewhat cute. He should probably stop thinking of other things, but he can't help but be amazed at how her eyes twinkle at the sight of the things she finds cute.

"Do you want that?" Megumi suddenly asked. Y/N's been looking at a bracelet with cat paws dangling from it. It's so adorable, and it will look good on her wrist. But it's expensive.

"It's cute, but it's probably not worth this much money," Y/N said. Megumi looked at the bracelet. It's so ugly, and he can't imagine Y/N wearing a horrible bracelet like that. She probably likes stuff like this, and maybe that's the reason why she keeps hanging out with Sukuna.

"You're right," Megumi said. Y/N can come back here when she has the money, but she must let it go for now.

"Can you find Nobara? I'll go get something to eat." Megumi asked. Y/N nodded and went on her way to find Nobara. On second thought, the mall is quite huge, and finding Nobara will be difficult. She could've said no to Megumi, but she can't just say no to him. Finding Nobara will take her forever.

Y/N's feet are starting to hurt from all the walking she did. If she doesn't find Nobara, she'll go back to Megumi and wait for Nobara at Jujutsu high.

Y/N's about to enter a shop when a massive man bumped unto her, causing her to fall on her knees and sprained her ankle. She's busy tending to her injury to look at the man who bumped unto her. She let out a silent groan when the man tried to touch her ankle.

"Y-You should look at where you're go-" Y/N was baffled. The huge man who had bumped unto her had his hair tied in a half ponytail. His forehead has scars from stitches he must have undergone. With a serious face plastered on the man's face, Y/N already knew who the man was. It's Suguru Geto, a former jujutsu.

"I didn't know sorcerers can go to malls like normal human beings," Suguru Geto said with his very serious face. He's looking at her as if he's going to devour her alive. He's going to kill her for sure and this is his chance.

"You know I can kill you right now," Suguru Geto looked directly into her eyes, her pathetic eyes. He can kill this weak sorcerer in an instant, but what would his colleagues think of him for hurting a weakling who can't put up a fight? Besides, this is not the sorcerer he wanted to see today.

"But you're going to be just a waste of time." Suguru Geto turned his back on her. Y/N felt relieved at the sight of Suguru Geto's back. She's hurt her ankle and now she doesn't know what to do. People are looking at her on the floor not knowing if they'll help her or not.

She was taken aback when Suguru Geto, who walked away from her, came back. Y/N thought he's going to finish her so she won't tell anyone that she'd seen him, but what he did was different. He carried her like a gentle groom to his bride with no expression on his face. He carried her like she's a mere bag of feathers.

Where's he going to take her?

"I'll bring you to your friends to heal you," Suguru Geto said as if he had read her mind.

"I-I won't tell them ab-"

"I don't care." He cut her off. Suguru Geto placed her on a chair at the food court where she can see Megumi lining up at a food stall with Nobara.

"I'm going to kill you the next time I see you." Suguru Geto said while looking intently at her. She gulped the lump in her throat when the man left. He's as terrifying as Sukuna when they first met, but just like how she felt towards Sukuna, Suguru Geto is not terrifying enough.

She called Megumi as loud as possible so they can help her with her ankle. Y/N didn't know what to tell them. Despite knowing nothing about what happened to her, they didn't fail to tend to her pain.