-2-

Y/N can't look at Sukuna anymore. He's been smiling weirdly at her after what happened in her room weeks ago. She kept her mouth shut because if someone knows about it, they won't stop teasing her. They'll tease her with Itadori because he's Sukuna's physical body.

She's silently watching Megumi and Nobara at her usual place at the field. They're practicing physically with Itadori and they're probably seeing him but what Y/N sees is Sukuna wickedly laughing for no reason. He's weird and maybe even weirder than Gojo sensei.

"Y/N, you need to train to protect yourself. We won't be always here to protect you." Satoru said when he decided to treat them their lunch. She didn't eat because she's sitting next to Itadori who's clearly enjoying his food. She's scared to move and accidentally touch him.

"I can help you," Itadori said with Sukuna's wicked smile. Itadori's intention is purely to help her train but Sukuna's smile is telling her something. She can trust Itadori but not while seeing Sukuna every time.

"Then Y/N is settled. Itadori is my best student and you can both enhance your skills!" Gojo Satoru said and then laughed. It creeped her out.

"What about me then, Sensei?" Megumi coldly said. Y/N looked at the serious face of Megumi who seemed offended by Satoru's statement. Before Yuji Itadori came, Megumi's Gojo Satoru's best boy. He would always brag about how he's his best student.

"You are my favorite, Megumi. Now eat." It's obviously a lie. Gojo Satoru likes all his students. His favorites are based on his moods. Y/N heard him say she's his favorite when he found out about her ability.

After their lunch which only Gojo and Nobara enjoyed, Y/N went with Itadori to the field. He's eager to help her with basic skills although he's not good himself. She can feel he's sincere but Sukuna's face is ruining that sincerity.

"So you can't see me?" Yuji asked. It surprised her because of the curiosity in his voice. She really can't explain his facial expressions when Sukuna's looking at her with malice.

She just nodded her head and awkwardly raised her head to look at his figure. But it's just Sukuna.

"Tell him what you're seeing. He's my vessel after all." Sukuna dared. He didn't open his mouth but he can talk to her in her mind. She made that connection the moment she touched him and she can't undo it.

"I s-see Ryomen Sukuna all the time, b-but it's okay. I mean, I-I won't treat you d-differently." Y/N said. She doesn't even know where the courage of telling him those words came from. Sukuna laughed and looked at her with admiration. He's pleased to see her doing what he tells her to do, but that's not what Y/N is doing. She felt the need to tell him if ever she gets really awkward and timid, he'd understand.

"Good girl. Now, what should we do next?" Sukuna said and laughed. She didn't know what he meant but she's sure that she and Itadori are going to practice. If he's thinking of something more than that, then she'll just die than do it.

"W-What do you mean?" She asked hoping only Sukuna could hear her say that. The Special Grade curse only laughed, showing his canines.

Before she could even make a move away from him, he touched her hand. A vision of her kissing him again in the same field where she's at flashed in her mind. She saw how intimate the kiss was. It's more vigorous than the last time they did it.

Y/N closed her eyes shut because of frustration. Really? Why is she getting visions of him making out with her? Everyone will see her and Itadori kissing under the scorching sun. It's not a good sight but Sukuna will surely enjoy it. She just doesn't want to drag Itadori into this mess. He's innocent.

Y/N's blood ran cold when she saw a foreign face in front of her. Sukuna with black markings on his face is gone. The wicked smile he's giving her every time is gone. She's now seeing a man with pink hair, just like Sukuna, but slightly different. His eyes were close as if he's in deep hibernation.

Is this Yuji Itadori? Why is she seeing him now?

A cursed aura enveloped the field but it didn't make her tremble. It was a familiar cursed aura. It's Sukuna's. She can see Yuji Itadori. Does that mean Sukuna took over his body and he's unconscious inside him?

She can't see Sukuna.

"Y/N!" Megumi called out. She looked at Megumi running towards them. He's not alone. Gojo Satoru is slowly walking behind him.

She can't move her body. Even turning her head away is difficult for her.

A calloused warm hand touched her face and the sight of Sukuna wickedly smiling at her filled her eyes. A black aura is coming out of his body but it wasn't scary enough for her to be horrified. With his touch, she saw herself injured and almost dying because of Sukuna himself. He's going to hurt her.

It petrified her but she became a slave to her visions. She kissed him. She made out with him out in the open field where everyone is panicking to save her from the monstrous curse. Y/N knew what's going to happen next but it terrifies her.

Sukuna grabbed her neck, choking her. A wicked smile plastered on his face. He then laughed like a mad man and throw her onto the ground. She felt her bones cracking and she gasped.

"You're so fucking weak!" He said but he's angry this time. She envisioned herself injured but she didn't die. Sukuna won't kill her just yet.

"Release her." a voice said and as if a slave to those words, Sukuna let go of her. Yuji Itadori's innocent face welcomed her to her senses. He's awake and struggling to take his body from Sukuna. But that's not her business.  She can't move but she also can't see what's happening now.

A blinding light came to save her. The light she sees when Gojo Satoru is around. Her annoying mentor. 

"S-Sensei..."

"Close your eyes, child."