-4-

Y/N can't get away from Sukuna. When Megumi healed, she started training with him physically. Teaching her fighting skills is Megumi's priority and she easily caught up because she's eager to learn. But Sukuna's presence is disturbing her peace. He would flirt with her whenever he has a chance. She also realized that Itadori can't hear her talk with Sukuna.

Gojo Satoru brought them to an amusement park where they can practice exorcism. Sukuna's been complaining about how Gojo is weak for letting his students exorcise low-grade curses. Of course, she can't tell her sensei about it.

"You're gonna die," Sukuna told her when they arrived. It's not like he envisioned her dying, but that's what it is. She's weak despite training with Fushiguro for weeks. She can only defend herself against people weaker than her and Gojo Saturo wanted her to exorcise curses in this place? He's going to kill his students.

Sukuna can't get her attention away from Y/N. She and Itadori were assigned to the place near the carousel. Ryomen knows he can't meddle with their training unless a special-grade curse pop-up and insult him. He can't let a weak curse step over his ego.

Ugly-looking curses started showing up. Sukuna's attention towards Y/N is more intense as he can see her trembling like a scared goat. His brows furrowed at the sight of her almost crying in fear. That's what he wanted to see from her when he's around, but only those solemn eyes are what she's giving him.

"Y/N!" Itadori called when a curse aggressively approached Y/N and pushed her to the ground. Sukuna can only shake his head and laugh at the sight. He can see her face getting red because of scratches from the concrete pavement.

One punch is enough for the curse to kill her, but Itadori won't let it do that. Yuji Itadori punched the curse with all his might to weaken it. Strong punches won't be enough. He needs to do it consecutively to deal higher damage. Y/N got up, holding her side where the cursed spirit had damaged her.

Sukuna was impressed.

Y/N came closer to the curse that Itadori had been exorcising. She wanted to try her ability to at least help Itadori exorcise the curse. Ryomen Sukuna laughed at the struggling weakling.

"Back away, Y/N. You're going to die if you come closer, but if that's what you want, go ahead." Sukuna said. He's a bit excited about what she's going to do. Sukuna can't help but be amazed at her sudden bravery.

"As you live in the midnight, you must remember the memories that blight," she said almost a whisper. Sukuna frowned at what she said. He watched her come near the weakening spirit. She touched the monstrous curse, and suddenly a beaming light reflected from her eyes as she screamed in pain.

"YOU. MUST. DIE. IN. PEACE!" She screamed, struggling to speak as the cursed spirit's trying to get away. Crimson blood started streaming down from her eyes. Ryomen Sukuna didn't see her bleeding like that, not until now. The first time he hurt her, she didn't bleed, and seeing her like that at this moment sends a new emotion to him.

She successfully exorcised the curse, giving all her energy and power, she immediately fainted. Itadori came to the rescue and carried her to a safe place. Itadori can't touch her without Sukuna seeing visions from her. The moment Itadori's hand brushed on her skin, Sukuna saw a vision.

Y/N is smiling sweetly at him as she holds his hand. His long disgusting nails don't seem to bother her. Her beautiful face giving him peace and comfort, but he suddenly grabbed her neck and digs his nails until she's bleeding.

Ryomen Sukuna knows it won't happen right away because she needs to restore her health. He's wondering what will be the cause of that vision. In her vision, he's in his true form, or probably, he took over Itadori's body. Y/N looks happy and seems to enjoy his company. Her visions about them are always solemn, but she's dying the next. Y/N may not even remember her visions of them when she wakes up. Nonetheless, Sukuna will wait.

Y/N can create false happy memories for the cursed spirits. Curses were created out of human's negative emotions, thus making them feel happy and tranquil will weaken them. She must first make them remember the bad memories from their past and make a false good memory based on it. When they're filled with good emotions, she can exorcise them. Gojo Satoru called it the Curse Memory. He said that it's a powerful ability against cursed spirits, but she knew that's not the case for Sukuna. Whenever their skins touched, she can only see visions of him with her, no matter if it's good or bad.

She was unconscious for a day, and when she woke up, her heart seems happy. Maybe because she finally had the courage she needed for so long. She protected herself and helped Itadori. But it's not all that. She keeps seeing Ryomen Sukuna in her dreams, chatting sweetly with her, eating with her, and at some point, protecting her. She woke up appreciating Sukuna's black markings on his face.

Ryomen Sukuna opened his eyes when he felt Y/N's aura. He's resting from Satoru's nagging. It's for Itadori, but he can hear him too. And now that Y/N is awake, she can finally fulfill her visions.

"S-Sukuna..." He heard her called him. He can't explain how happy he was that he started laughing. Not happy that she's here but happy how she keeps coming after him despite knowing she'll get hurt.

"Oh my, oh my! Y/N coming after me? Do you want to die so bad?" He said. Sukuna's wicked laugh and oozing confidence don't affect her that much. She looked down at her hands feeling a little shy about what she's going to say.

Sukuna was flustered when Y/N looked at him with her innocent eyes. It somehow made him panic for no reason. He knew that what she's going to tell him is with pure intention.

"No... but do y-you somehow... want to eat with me?" Y/N said. No one is around except Itadori who won't hear her. It was a dumb idea, but she believes that Ryomen Sukuna is filled with negativity, and maybe if they can treat him right, he won't be this evil. Besides, she's the only person here who can see and communicate with him.

He was caught off-guard by her request. What is this girl seeing? He is the King of Curses, but why is she asking him to eat with her?

For the first time in his life, Sukuna didn't know what to say.