-5-

The ear-splitting laugh of Sukuna insulted Y/N's intention. She knew he'd do this, but at least she tried. She's not expecting him to accept her offer. He's the King of Curses after all.

Why is she even making decisions like this?

"What are you going to do, Y/N? Cook me a meal?" He's mocking her, but that's exactly what she did.

"I'm not a fucking weak human! I am the King of Curses! Your mere existence disgusts me, and you're here in front of me to offer me your fucking meal?!" Sukuna was furious. She can feel it in every word he just said. She did not expect his reaction, but she's not surprised. She didn't mean to belittle him, but she can't do anything if he feels that way.

"I-I'm so-"

"Oy, Y/N! You're here!" Itadori said, interrupting her apologies to the mad Sukuna. He's still furious, but she needs to talk to Yuji. She smiled at him while the King of Curses is killing her in his mind.

"Hi, Yuji," Y/N said. She even waved her hand.

"What brought you here? Do you need something?" Yuji asked. She can say that she doesn't, but she has already cooked a meal waiting to be eaten at the cafeteria.

"Do you want to eat lunch with me?" she asked, making Yuji Itadori joyful. Yuji instantly said yes. He's been starving for an hour now since Gojo sensei told him to wait as he's still looking for Megumi. Y/N smiled happily at his answer.

"What the fuck? Why are you asking him to eat with you? You asked me first!" Sukuna said. This woman is getting into his nerves! She has the guts to ignore him while walking with Itadori. They're heading to the cafeteria, and the moment he saw Y/N's cooked meals, he went berserk.

"You fucking cooked meals. Why are you making Itadori eat these when these are for me?!" Ryomen Sukuna can't understand how angry he is. He's fuming mad at her. This woman is unbelievable! He rejected her and then asked Itadori? Sukuna is sure she's flirting with him, but then he rejects her and now she's going after Itadori?

"I cooked these for two people. It will be a waste if no one's going to eat it." She calmly said. She doesn't want to add fuel to the fire. Why is he getting mad at her for offering Yuji Itadori a meal he didn't want?

"Oh wow, Y/N! Did you cook these?" Yuji asked. He's astonished by the food she cooked. They both sat down, although Sukuna's trying to take over his body, and he can't focus on her. He must resist because he's starving. Why can't they let him eat in peace?

"They're delicious, Y/N! You must be good at cooking!" Yuji exclaimed. He's proud of himself for putting a smile on shy Y/N's face. A sweet smile enough for Sukuna to get pissed.

"Why are you smiling at him like that? You can't even see him! Your meal probably tastes bad, and Itadori's just being nice!" Ryomen Sukuna angrily said. He can't explain what angers him more, Y/N trampling his ego or the smile she's giving to the invisible Itadori. Either way, he's still angry.

"Thank you," she awkwardly said. Sukuna clenched his jaw at the sight of her being shy towards Itadori. On a normal day, he won't force himself to take over Itadori because it's a waste of time. Besides, the young man can control him. Is it normal today? Absolutely not!

Keep your calm, Ryomen.

Y/N was dumbfounded to see Yuji Itadori sitting in front of her. His eyes are closed, and at that point, she knew Sukuna took over his body.

It was childish of Ryomen to take Itadori's body over just because a woman named Y/N is hurting his ego. He's eager to eat Y/N's cooked meals even though he's not hungry and he's not a normal human being anymore. He wants to prove how awful this woman is for flirting with him and Itadori.

Sukuna's curse aura is all over the place. Good thing no one is around except for them. She's not afraid of his aura anymore. He had hurt her before and she knew it's one of the consequences she has to deal with if she wants to communicate with Sukuna.

She looked at her hand, somehow anticipating Sukuna to touch it. And he did. His hand is twice bigger than hers, his long black nails touching her delicate skin. But it didn't bother her. It's making her feel that Sukuna is tangible, and his presence is not as terrifying as what she had felt before.

Y/N smiled sweetly at him.

Ryomen realized that what's happening now is what he had seen in her visions. He doesn't know if Y/N remembers, but the sweet smile she's giving him tells him that this is it. He's going to hurt her.

"Let's eat!" She happily said. He can feel how different she is when she saw him. He saw how her eyes twinkled at the sight of him. But why can't he explain what he's feeling? He feels weak.

He can't tell her he can't eat because he's going to prove to her how disgusting her cooked meals are. He took a spoonful of rice with sukiyaki, but before he put it in his mouth, an urge to hurt her came to his mind. His hand wants to envelop her neck so bad, but his mind doesn't want to do it.

Y/N noticed how bothered Sukuna is in front of her. He keeps closing his eyes as if he's feeling something painful. His grip on her hand is tightening but not tight enough to hurt her.

She saw it.

She saw in her vision that Sukuna will hurt her. Despite knowing about it, she still wanted to be with him. She's anticipating his hand to choke her and dig his nails around her neck until she bleeds. It will hurt, but it's going to be her fault.

He needs to hurt her and her, bleeding to death, will be a pleasant view. But he can't. He let Itadori control his body. He can't let himself have a physical interaction with Y/N anymore. He's just going to kill her.

The moment Y/N saw Ryomen Sukuna without touching him, she knew he resisted. The King of Curses who can kill every person he meets for fun didn't hurt her. Somehow, Ryomen Sukuna can change their future.

Ryomen Sukuna saved her from himself.