demon love 2#

5 Years later Stella pov

Me and (y/n) still together. I talk to my father again. 5 Years later again. "So this potion of this make me Japanese legend of Futa. Father." I ask him. I look at the bottle. "Yes. It's will take 5 Years to make it. Dear. For one bottle. You can keep have it." Father say "she doesn't know a Demon yet. I want her to know I'm a Demon." I say. "Some demon keep a secret. They got kill or murder, Faster. Some demon did tell. They runway. Or kill they self. Now. Some demon afraid of humans. I'm afraid of humans female. They keep try kissing or get naked to me. I think she will love you still. Dear." Father say. I'm in stock what father say. "Okay I will tell next week. The week I propose to her. I have a engage ring." I tell and hug him. "Good luck with this. I can't wait for the wedding day coming."father hug back and let me go. "I will call you when she say yes." As father walk to the door of hell.

(Y/n) pov...

... I listen to my girlfriend and her father. '... She a demon... And she in love with me for me...' I walk to my girlfriend Stella. I hug her behind and she jumped. "My love. I heard everything. I still love you for you. I don't care about you a demon. I love you." I say to Stella. She look at my cry from me. She hug me. I look up. "I love you so much." Stella kiss me on my lips. I kiss back, I can't stop kissing. We didn't know how long we kiss. We can't stop.

Lemon time 😉

When we did. "Drink the potion. I want you. I want you baby." I say to her. She breaks the hug and drink the potion. I kiss on her neck. Leaving a hickey. down and down to her chest. I opened her top. And bar. Lick her nipples. And something was poking me. I look down and she grew a dick. I look up to see Stella and she in her demon from.

(This true demon from

(This true demon from. She love show her skin. Not too much. She cover up when she dating you. Because she love you. This art is not my.)

With her purple skin a with red on her cheeks. "Stop teasing me please. Suck on my new dick please." (A/n:she is a bottom. And you are top. I'm surprise I did this.) "We should take slow before we hit it off. Baby" I put her nipples sucked, lick, and bite. I slip my hand in her pants and take her new dick out now. Slowly up and down. "Ohh~ honey. This feel so good. Please keep going. I-I-I love it."she say. I take out my mouth off her nipples. I lick top of her dick and the pumping still. I keep lick her dick and put it in my mouth. As I still pumping. I test her per cum. I look up at her. Her eyes is purple shape into a heart. I only can do half. 'it's too big for my mouth.' I thought to myself. "Oh honey. I-I-I going to- oh fuck. Honey." She cum. I clean up. I take off my clothes and underwear. I look at her my womanhood top of her dick. I lick her neck slow. And hit her's sweet spot. "Mhhh. I love you did that. My honey. I love you" Stella say. I look at her in the eyes. I kiss her. A heated kiss. I put away from the kiss. I say "And I love you too my flowers. I'm putting in now. I will going slow first." I say as I did I say.

Stella pov

She slow down on my new dick. And stop. I look up at my honey. I lick her tear. I slowly rid her tip of her womenhood. She getting wet and wet. I kiss her neck. She slowly starting to move. Up and down as I play her womenhood. Skin on skin. Hip on hip. Bouncing on me. I make a hickey on her neck. I turn her head to kiss me. I now we going fast and faster, hard and harder. The noise from the skin on skin louder now. We moaning in the kiss. I put away from the kiss. I grab her hip. I do hard. She still on me. She grabbed my hands together and pin on my couch. She harder than before and faster too. She found her g-spot. We moaning like crazy now. "I'm going cum-"I cum inside her. She cum too. She full top of me. I look at her kiss. "Merry me. My honey."