my succubus mate

(y/n) 12 years old

I look at my dad look so sad my mom leave us. No money. No good bye. And a note say 'i'm never want to see you and daughter again. I will not come back" so, dad is crying. A single parent with a daughter.

That night last

I still heard dad cry but not as much. I try to sleep. A girl as my age. But she have horns and a tail with a hearts in her eyes. "Hey there!" She says to me " hi?" I say. "do You know what I am. Human." She walk a bit to me "A demon!" I look at her. She smiles at me. "More than that dear. I strong than a demon. But, you mom leave you and you dad with no money at all. So we make a deal. You will be my mate. Your dad will be a star. Enough money you and your dad. Just tech on the lips." She says to me. '... Dad needs the money. Mom never love us. So yes I will have this deal.' I look at her eyes. "Yes. That will help. And all so... That is my first kiss too" she walk to me and kiss my lips.

22 year old now

(A/n: this is Mary

(A/n: this is Mary. She is a half human. She is in love with you. That why she make a deal with you)

Mom do try to come back just wanted money. But she watch the news dad is married to a soft nice lady. She is 5 year younger than dad. But they don't care about that.

Mary walk behind me and "I'm hungry dear. Kiss me." I look at her with love. I have to kiss her so I surprise her with a live kiss and 5 minutes later we break the kiss and she hug me and I hug her back. "I have to tell you something. I am a futa. So that been I can make you pregnant. And I am in love with you. So much my dear. So that why you are my mate." Mary hug me more as a she is sacred I break her heart. I move her hair and kiss her forehead. Nose and than her Lips " I am also in love with you too." She kiss back

Lemon time

She take her wing and tail out as she kiss my neck slowly. moaning her name "Aahh~ put your hand on my pussy my love~~" I said to her. So she do. One finger in me. Slowly in and out with her tail on my bud. And her other hand is on her dick up and down and she get up and pick me up on her hips and walk to our rooms. As she walk us to the room. Her tail going in my pussy in and out fast. She open the door and she sit down on the bed and lay down on the bed and she turned when my pussy is. And started to kiss suck and lick tongue fuck me as I suck her crock. Fast we can. I stop at 3 cum in mouth but she tongue fuck me about 10 time now. She stop "I been back my dear. I going to get you some water. I can tell you about to be dry. So masterbation as I be back" she kiss me. So I did. 2 minutes later she is back with glass of water. I stop masterbation and kiss her on lip fast and drink my water as she started to masterbation too. After I done with my drink. She put her lips on my nipple and her dick on my pussy and slowly rudding in me. Started to slowly in and out I can tell she knows when my g is. I put my hands on her chest and pinch likely on her nipple and rub her other one. And she slowly kiss up to my neck and she going fast. So fast I see Stars in my eyes. She hit my g spot. Hard. "YES my love 💞" I smile at her and she still kissed my neck. "I'm cuming. Keep going keep going keep going." I almost tell at her "me to. Time to mark you now. And now you are my now" as she go faster too. We cum. I feel teeth in my neck. But I can't feel it. I stick my tongue out and pass out.

In the morning. I wake up my love of my life. Sleep well too. I kiss her hand. "Good morning my dear." "And good morning to you too. And I have a question to you." And what it is." I look in her eyes and said"will you marry me"