werewolf's mate

I am going to moving my new house but grandparents house in woods. They moved to my parents house. They going too old. So they need help by my parents for 4 days and they either kids going to be with them for 3 days. And I am moving before Halloween. Some clothes, makeup, workout stuff, and foods. So I want to be healthier.

Three days later

I'm still unpacking my stuff from my parents house to my new house and tonight is Halloween night. Also I have a campfire in my backyard so reading a book and having hot chocolate is good enough for me for tonight there's no trick or treating out where I am at. And because there a covid-19 too. So I'm safe. Lucky I have my driving ID. And a large freezer

(A/n: this is a nice picture and this is where you living the picture is not mine)

And also I love how nice and quiet it is. Unlike my parents house loud TVs! more than one room now I can read my book like crazies.

Later that night

I am done with my unpacking of my new / grandparents house and also I put a little me in it then people. So I was about to put the fire on at the fireplace. A beat up girl coming to the house. I was so scared for hope so I grabbed the gloves from my pocket and wearing face masks and walk to and take out in my house.

After help the girl

And after I'm done "so you can bath or shower so you can clean up and I will make you some food and something nice to drink okay. Before you do your food and drink will be opposite where I am. Did you hear the news." I question her
She shook her head no. "it covid-19 rich people who eat bat on people and also more a lot of people die more and we need to get 6 ft apart. That is the only way we can survive of 2020 now. We don't know when it's going to end. That is why I have my glove and my face mask on when I come to you." I told the news of what happened now. "When is this. The start of it!!!" She said in shook what I said to her. "In January? Maybe before!? This year" "Oh?" "Why did you beat up!" I question her "you know werewolf does like wolf. Looking and fighting for a mate. Because I am a werewolf. There it girl I love. But she look for more powerful werewolf. Close to a alpha, so I'm going to bath? What this is???"

Five years later

(A/n: this is Emily

(A/n: this is Emily. The art is not me.)

It been 5 years now when we met and I'm slowly fall in love with her
Don't care what she is a futa. No matter what a I love her.

I reading book as she cook tonight. "Dinner is almost ready soon. I hunt a duck today it's your first time to have it too." When I look up on her and said yes, and went back to my book again.

After dinner.

"I love the dinner we have." I say to Emily and she smile and nodded. Because she still have food in her mouth. On her 4 plate
She had more than duck like 3 and a half. I just have half of them. And "I'm going to shower like in 30 minutes. To let you know. Thanks for helping me. And thank you for helping me this years." Emily say to me.

9:30 pm

Me and Emily watch the movie the middle of the movie it have sex part in the movie. I see Emily have a boner now and I'm blushing hard "I will make iced tea" I said about to get up to but Emily hold me back and kiss my neck back of my neck slowly softly. "After last movie with me." Giving me butterfly kiss and I have a butterfly in my stomach she turned my head to her and kiss my mouth slowly. Putting her hands on my waist. If I was a glass. I do have a crush on her long time ago. And I don't care no more I kiss her back with hunger. I feel her hand going down to lightly on my womenhood. Few couple minutes I her finger in me "please. Fingering me please" I pulled back from the kissing giving her puppy eyes. But she shook her head and said "As long you be my long time mate my love. I have in love with you 3 months after you help me. Been my mate" I say "Yes. Yes I will be your mate my Alpha." She slowly put her two fingers in me slow to middle. And kiss me. I put my hand on her dick. Put out of her pant. Up and down. We put away from kissing Emily kiss down to the neck. I lay down to the couch she give me a hickey on my neck, boobs. To my stomach. She still finger in me "ahh-mhunn. Please mark me please. Please~~" I said to her "right after I have my cream first mate." She lick her lips on put womanhood eat out me. Slowly. 'ohh~~ I love this.' I thought to myself. I put my hand on my boob. "Ahh~ I love you do this. Ahh~~ Emily~~~❤️💞" I say as I put my second hand on her hair. I see her touching herself as she eating me. I feel cuming soon. "I'm cuming~~ please let me cum~~~ please~~~" I say as she eating me out more. Bit fast. And I did cum in her mouth. And she clean me and she flip me over to my knees and chest to the couch. In Doggy style. She come closer to me. "I will do slow first. Tell me to go faster. My mate."  Say to me. Rubbing her head on my pussy. Slowly push and out. "You are so tight. My mate. I love it." "Please go faster please. Mark me. Anything. Please. Fuck. Please~~" fast enough for me to drive me crazy. "I will my mate. Everything for you my mate. My moon. F-fuck. My everything. Fuck~~❤️❤️" my eye go back of my head and my tongue stick out. "Fuck I'm closer again please~ please! please. Cum inside me. Please. I want a family with you. I want your baby in me. Please. Fuck" I'm moan crazy. I feel food teeths behind my neck, it's not painful it feel good. I feel my chin was turn my head to look at her. My tongue still out. And make out me. Tongue to tongue. It's drive me crazy over the edge of cumming so soon. We  pull away from each other and scream to top of our lungs "EMILY ❤️" "(Y/N)❤️"

After coming down from our heat

She still inside of me. "How long you still inside of me. Em." I say as I turn my head to look at her "half a hour or 1 hour my mate." She say as she look at my neck. "There a two pillows have blanket inside. I I need to come with you when it's where you sitting at by. And you will make ice tea. We still watching the movie still." I say after we done. Of blank up top of us. Watch the movie

End... It will have part 2 in few months. No lemon in part 2. It's will been cute