Chapter nine: What to do

So before you question weather I'm wrong or not. Listen. I know my friends their personalities, everything about them. That being said, I know when my friend is up to something. To you they may seem normal, but even the slightest bit of difference in them I can tell. When it comes to friends I'm almost Sherlock Holmes!! Like for example I knew something was off, when Mason, and I met at the coffee shop. And was I right?! Yes. So there will be no questioning of, who I presume to be my killer, but now know to be my killer.

Anyways time for Revenge!!!!! My plans :
1. Have the girl fumble in during rehearsal for the spring recital
2. Have my, not our, my friends abound her
3. Have her audition for the company go awfully, that she would not only not be accepted to the dance company, but that she would also be a disgrace to Julliard
4. Have get run over by a truck ( can you imagine that will be just so much fun to watch! )
5. Lastly she will die so she will see me

After that I'm still trying to figure out what to do. I'm mean I really don't want to be up here, with that maniac, for all I know the rest of my life up here will be fighting and arguing with her. So I know there's some flaws in my Revenge plan, like there is in most revenge plans, I'll just have to figure out how to cover the wholes in my plans if you know what I mean. And I mean the worst that could happen is I would be stuck up here with the crazy lady until all my friends come! Not that bad.
But I kinda will feel bad for Charlotte's' family if I kill her so... But again to do this I have to have no heart. And I guess I kind of fit the bill, because I mean I basically don't have a heart it's just my soul up here. Plus the idea she might have killed me to because of what I had said and just to get with my boyfriend. Heck if she killed me all just for that, I'm as sure as heck I have more reasons to kill her.

The good thing about this plan, unlike her, I won't ever be discovered. Ooh okay, so maybe before she gets by the car, the investigators will find out she killed me. I am so on roll here. I can just take all my anger out on her. This girl will feel the wrath of me. All these ideas are coming to me from out of nowhere! I really think its because I watched to much crime shows, and Addams family.

I will probably start all of this in one week, only because I have to go watch my funeral. I am really looking forward to see it. All my family and friends. Oh and can you imagine my boyfriends speech it will be so cute. Hopefully, Charlotte will be there so I can drop some hints to everyone she was my killer.