Chapter Three: Was I really that vain

First recap, was the incident with Charlotte. I believe it was the day that we decided to join the winter festival. It was a gloomy day, rainy to be exact. To be honest, I love darkness, but there is a difference between darkness, not the dark like as in the color black more like the feeling, and gloominess. Gloomy days used to mess me up, it would make me a dreadful person to deal with that day. So instead of having someone choreograph the dance for us, I decided to take charge, and choreograph the dance myself. I knew exactly what we were going to do, as soon as I heard the music. The problem was that all most every time we went through the choreography, some one would always get it wrong, which was mostly Charlotte. That's when the argument started.

Me: "Um... is something wrong today? You kind of seem like your dancing like a um... zombie, your lifeless, and you aren' t reaching all the position."

Charlotte: "Yeah. You know just, because people don't get it the first time doesn't mean they are crummy."

Me: "I know. I just kind of thought, you would grasp this quicker, but if it's to tough I can always change it. I forgot some people are slower and on different levels than others!"

Charlotte: "I think your head is getting a little too big. I'll see you tomorrow, and will be ready to accept your apology at any moment."

As you have probably noticed it was kind of a short argument, but it was also frustrating. I just wanted everything to be perfect, before the festival, we only had two weeks to practice. You know that pain when you get shot in the heart and you start to bleed to death, well of course not, well anyways that was how I felt with Charlotte. It was like every time she made a wrong move she someone would shoot me in the heart. I mean, sure Charlotte was, probably really upset too, but she needed to get her act together if we wanted to get noticed, while we were at Winter Festival. Now come to think of it, I did get noticed, just not in the way I wanted to.

Anyways that day I had to do something, because the festival was in two weeks, so I apologized. But that was hard for me, honestly to apologize to anyone was kind of troubling for me. I did it though, and we were finally able to get back to the dance. I think all she needed was a little bit of harsh words shoved in her face about her dancing to get better. So, honestly I shouldn't have apologized, but I did just to make her feel better.