Chapter fifteen: The Drive

Brooke sat quietly in the passengers side, while Charlotte was putting on her cherry red lip gloss on. Charlotte started the car and was off down a street with coffee shops and cute little boutiques were. Could it have been anymore cliche than that, like honestly I felt like I was watching a cliche romantic horror movie. Anyways, after like a minute or two Charlotte finally spoke:

Charlotte: "So I know you saw us it the cafe, and I know what your thinking, but..."

Brooke cut her off as soon as she got the chance to she couldn't wait to grill her! Ugh, she was raging with anger, you could almost see the steam coming out of her ears. 

Brooke: " You know what I honestly I do not give a crap about the BS your about to tell me. You know as much as I would like to hear your reasoning behind everything I feel like if I did I would want to kill you just like you killed Rowan!"

Charlotte stopped the car and it jolted  a bit. You could here a bunch of horns, and see bunches of cars going around them giving them the middle finger. 

Oh Brooke I wish she didn't say that! As much as I would like to have someone to talk to up here I would hate knowing I was the reason for her death. Wait... Never mind I wouldn't. Man I almost started to feel bad for someone man, up here really must be changing me and how I really do hate it! 

Charlotte:"I did not kill ROWAN and you know that! I know it has been a tough time for all of us, but no reason to bring it out on me! I know you me and Mas..."

Before she could even speak Masons' full name Brooke pushed the unlock button and started out of the car but Charlotte's grip was to strong that she was quickly pulled back into the car. Brooke kept on saying "Let go of me!! What are you going to kill me too!!" as Charlotte was driving, though she did not respond.  After no more than two minutes in the car Charlotte pulled of to an empty parking space in a lot. 

Charlotte: "Just listen to me Brooke!! Listen to me! Do you actually think that I would kill Rowan. I know I know you saw Mason and I in the coffee shop, that was unexpected, we didn't know our relationship was going to happen. Honestly, after Rowans' death I started going over bringing him food making sure he ate and most of all making sure he was okay. And I mean don't you think Rowan wants us all to be happy even without her living and not mourning her loss."

Oh wow wow wow wait a minute! Heck no, I want you guess to be mourning my death as long as possible! Seriously girl you have known me for a long time know and you know how much I love attention. Girl, you act like you never knew me, but I guess that was the case with her I never really knew her.