Chapter twelve: Revenge is best warm

So a week from now is the spring recital. So this week will be nothing, but dancing, dancer will be so focused on dancing usually we forget what around us. Basically, all we do is practice and practice, and we barely talk to our friends the week of the recital, and if we did it would probably be at lunch talking about the recital. These weeks were the ones that we all dreaded, but never complained about, because we were just happy to be doing what we love, and one of the best music and art schools in the country. Though we never complained we all knew what the others were thinking. We barely ever got enough sleep that week and on top of that we never had enough energy, to last 30 minutes, but some how we managed.

Since today is Monday all the dancer will have to come in one to two hours earlier. A request from Mrs.Gloria, she never wanted to take up class time to stretch, because she thought we were wasting precious time as she said so she we came in early to please her. Usually, I came to class two hours before it started, because it gave me time to wake-up before class. Charlotte usually did the same. As much as you would think that being early dancers would talk to other dancers while stretching your wrong. Usually the first dancer there would plug his or her phone into the speakers provided to us by Mrs.Gloria and would start to stretch the only words said in the whole time we would be stretching was hello and thank you, that's it. We were so focuses on dancing we really paid little to no attention to others.

Anyways Charlotte walked in and hour before class. She started to stretch, and practice. While she was stretching it gave me time to evaluate the whole dance. My plan is for her to mess up on the really easy stuff, and then a couple of the hard as well, so the teachers would have to dismiss her from this recital. Little did I know I was in for a treat!

I could see the looks on the teachers faces, priceless, they looked like the were about to have a heart attack any momment. I honestly I'm not going to go into details, over each and every step they did, and then the ones she messed up on because you probably will have no idea how to pronounce it or what the heck I'm talking about. All I'm gonna say is I got the job done. Or at least I thought I did, when in actuality I made things worse. One of the teachers slowly, making sure she was not drawing any attention to herself walked over to Charlotte. And here was the conversation I had been looking for!

Mrs.Thcy (pronounced thy): " Um... Today we saw a lack in your performance. We are very disappointed with you, and this foolishness will not be tolerated here."

Charlotte: "Oh... yes I know. And I'm very disappointment with myself too. It's just, because of Rowan's pass. You know?!"

Mrs.Thcy: "Oh... well yes. I understand but I don't want to see anymore of this crap. You will be given a solo. It will be a sad peice. Now channel your emotions into the dance. Okay."

Charlotte: "Yes, Ma'm"

Okay, so maybe this wasn't the conversation I had been looking for. This kind of thing made me so angry I could knock the lights out of someone, but I'm just waiting for the right time to do so.

Anyways, I see Charlotte walk out with this brown hair fair skin hottie, who looked almost identical to Mason, hand around her waist saying " Hey, babe whats up?". But  I mean it couldn't, he wouldn't, no never. But the voice did it for me. It was surely Mason