Sneaking out

"Why can't I go to the party babe?" I was invited to a party with my friends and Chris was being an ass.

"Because I said so go watch TV or sumn." He said as I just glared at him he looked at me not even phased

Yeah I got a attitude.

I grabbed my phone and walked out the room mumbling under my breath.

"Keep it up and that ass is mine! " Chris yelled at me from the room.

"Fuck you!"

I sat in the living room watching tv ignoring Chris I really wanted to go out he always think he somebody daddy.

Chris left for the studio and had been gone for about an hour. I sat bored watching Bad Girls Club reruns.

"Hello?" I answered my ringing phone. "Get dressed bitch Jas and me are picking you up."

"Bitch you heard Michael and Chris they said no." "Fuck them we turning up tonight" Jas said.

"You gon get a bitch beat up."

"Girl get dressed we down the street." And with that they hung up.

I went to my room getting dressed fixing my hair and make-up.

"Okay bitch I see you" Jas said from the driver seat when I walked out. "Shut yo gay ass up" I chuckled getting in the back seat.

 "Shut yo gay ass up" I chuckled getting in the back seat

Party time

Me Jas and Tye walked in the party greeted with the smell of smoke and BO from all the drunk people dancing. We headed straight to the kitchen to to get some drinks.

Its been about two hours since we got to the party and I was faded as fuck. More people showed up with bottles shots kept getting passed around and who am I to turn down free alcohol.

Tye was rolling a blunt for us cuz I need to keep balance i didn't need to get too fucked up. She lit the blunt taking a big ass drag from it which caused her to start coughing and me laughing.

After a couple more shots and two more smoke sessions I was were I needed to be I was coasting. Soon Ayo started playing and I was on the dance floor with my girls we sang along to the song.

"Got yo bitch on a nigga." I yelling in these camera as she recorded.

That's when the song Aye ladies started bumping through the speakers.

"Okay now ladies" the dj said in the Mic causing all of us to yell

"yeah" we sang along and guys started to form a big ass circle recording us girls dancing.

"If you a top notch bitch let me hear you holler bend it over touch ya toes" I was throwing my ass against Tye, and I really had wished it were Chris but im not even supposed to be here so she'll have to do.

After sitting and trying catch my breath I ended up rolling a blunt.

"Bitch I just saw Michael" Tye said as she ran to the couch were I was smoking with Jas. "What?" I was shook. "That means Chris is here too" I bite my lip nervous as hell cuz I just know once he get ahold of me I'm a dead girl walking.

"Maybe if we sneak out the back he won't see us." I nodded about to get up just to get stopped in my tracks.

All I could do is look down yep this is where I'm going to die.

"So yall just gone sit there? Get yall stupid asses out side." Michael said Chris and Trey not even saying nothing.

We didn't even say anything we just walked outside and waited by the car for the boys to come out. We just stood there passing the blunt between us three.

"I told you bitches we'd get in trouble" I said shaking my head. Maybe one day these bitches will listen to me.

"Bitch shut up we don't have time for the I told you so's." Jas said shoving me.

"Well maybe if yo goofy ass would listen to me we wouldn't be here, but no." Tye just nodded cuz it was true.

"Yeah she's right Jas we should have listened." Jas walked to her car mumbling under her breath, but i wasn't phased by it. Tye went with Jas so she get our stuff out her car before she flew off like a bat out of hell.

I honestly don't know why she mad I'm not gon be able to walk tomorrow.

Chris walked up to me grabbing my hand and started walking towards his car opening the door for me so that I could get in.

After Chris got in he sped of with no care in the world he was hitting at least 80 i was use to this i just knew my legs were in for it.

Within ten minutes we were pulling into the drive way. I got out making my way inside and into the kitchen to get some water I was going to need it.

Chris came behind me snaking his arms around my waist pulling me into him walking me to the living room.

"Baby why you just be disobeying me i feel like you forgot I run this shit." He said sitting on the couch pulling me on top of his lap.

"No baby I didnt." I say hoping he would take it easy on me.

"I think you did otherwise yo lil ass would have stayed in this house." He said moving me to where I laying on his legs with my ass easy for him to get too.

"Baby." I say knowing what was next.

"Shhh."

He pulled my skort down exposing my ass rubbing it gently before smacking it hard as hell making me cry in pain and pleasure.

"I hate doing this to you princess but you just don't be listening." He said as he continuously smacked my ass. "Ugg daddy im sorry!" I cry out my ass stung so bad he was heavy handed.

"You aint sorry yet." He said rubbing my ass were he was smacking. "Go shower and get ready for me." He said kissing me before I left the room.

I walked into our bedroom stripping myself of my clothes looking at my ass cheek his large hand imprinted into it. I shake my head and start the water letting it warm up.

I got in the shower letting the hot water relax my body before I took my dove body wash squeezing some in my wash cloth before I started washing myself.

Thinking of what Chris was about to do me had me wet and shook. I finished washing myself cutting the water off. I wrapped a towel around my body walking into the bedroom seeing Chris sitting on the bed with a blunt between his lips swinging the hand cuffs around his left index finger.

"Baby not the cuffs." I whined no feeling in my arms or legs. He just smirked and walked over to me.

Part 2 soon