Who's Daddy

"Are you sure this is what you wanna do?" My friend Jada asked as we were getting ready to leave.

"Sis he not gon say nothing I promise. Plus I'm grown he ain't nobody daddy!" I said looking at my outfit in the mirror.

 Plus I'm grown he ain't nobody daddy!" I said looking at my outfit in the mirror

"20 dollars says he makes you change." Jada said laughing "girl bye!" I said walking out the room into the living room where Chris and the guys are. Chris looked me up and down before shaking his head at me.

"Hell nah! Gon head and go change" He said causing Jada to bust out laughing which caused the guys to start laughing making me instantly red.

I quickly regained my composure looked at him and rolled my eyes " Boy bye I look cute, plus we gon be late " I said walking towards to kitchen. "Ion give a fuck change." He said following me into the kitchen trapping me in between him and the counter.

"Babe whats wrong with it though?" I asked he grabbed my hand spinning me around even bent me over infront of him. "Damn" he mumble slapping my ass causing me to bite my lip. "Yo ass all out" he continued to mumble pressing himself into me

"I told yo ass but you aint wanna listen." Jada said walking in still laughing at me. I straighten my self back up turning to look at her " Gon and tell him what you said while you were up there." This hoe messy as hell Chris looked at me raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah bae say what you was gone say." He was now staring at me extra intensively. "I didn't say anything Jada shut up." I quickly said before trying to move away.

Chris grabbed me swooping me up in his arms making me squirm a bit wrapping my legs around his waist. "Nah what she say Jada." He asked her gripping my ass.

"Sis he not gon say nothing I promise. Plus I'm grown he ain't nobody daddy!" She quoted I glared at her ready to knock her mixed ass out

"Thats what you said. I'm not nobody daddy?" He chucked then began to walk in the direction of our room. I knew for a fact I was in trouble all Jada had to do was shut up.

He laid me on the bed and wasted no time taking my shorts off. " Yo sexy ass gon stop playing with me girl!" He said chuckling darkly.

"But bab-" "Aint no babe you grown right? Yo grown ass finna take this dick until you learn yo place." He pulled his basketball shorts down along with his boxers causing him to spring up slapping him in his lower stomach.

This nigga trying to kill me I thought to myself. I gasped being caught off guard by Chris slamming into me his strokes where fast and hard pleasure tears formed in my eyes.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I yelled out all I could do was curse his dick felt too good he was hitting all the right spots. I put my hand on his stomach trying to slow him down but all he did was pin my arms down.

"Whats my name baby" Chris asked seductively his voice alone could make me bust I was so wrapped up in the pleasure moving through my body I couldn't even answer.

He placed his thumb on my clit rubbing in vigorously causing more pleasure to shot through my body. "Whats my name baby?" He repeated slamming him self in me hard "F-Fuck daddy" tears were streaming down my face he wasn't slowing his pace I was trying to run away from him at this point.

"Stop running from this dick" he stood up straight pulling me back down to the edge of the bed he wrapped his arms around my legs the started drilling into my shit hitting my spot repetitively.

"Daddy I'm cu-" I couldn't even finish my body started shaking I felt my orgasm take over he kept going causing me to squirt all over his dick.

"I'm not done with you yet!" He said flipping me over " face down ass up" was all he said I did as he said making sure to arch my back. He slammed back into me causing me to once again moan out.

He grabbed a hand full of my hair pulling it hard pounding into me with his free hand he smacked my ass. "Yo fine ass gon start listening to me?" Chris asked as his strokes became slow and lethal.

"Yes daddy! Yes!" I moaned out close to my second orgasm he started picking up the pace again I felt my legs shaking as I began cuming again then finally he pulled out and busted on my back.

"Fuck" he sighed trying to catch his breath. " why yo pussy so damn good miss lady?" he sang to me then kissed my lips.

" Don't make me have to tell you about yo outfits again tryna have your ass out and shit" he said getting dressed. "Now I suggest you hurry up and get dressed so we can leave" with that he walked out the room with a smirk on his face.

He know damn well I'm not going no where I'm fucking tired.