The Brokenhearted

I sat in the club not really enjoying my time I was fighting with my boyfriend excuse me now ex boyfriend and my friends thought getting me out the house was going to help my mood but boy were they wrong.

I scrolled through my phone sipping my drink when Chantelle's drunk ass flopped down next to me. " Bitch why are you sitting here looking hella fine but hella depressed."

"I'm not really feeling it, but you go have fun." I say smiling at her. I nodded my head as No Guidance started blaring through the club I recorded a snap of myself singing along posting it to my story as views and messages started pouring in from fans and what not.

Bestfriend👅
Bring yo fine ass outside
10:53 pm

Me
Yes daddy!
10:55 pm

I leave out of the club after saying bye to my friends seeing Chris is standing outside his car waiting on me

Paparazzi was having a field day with the pictures they were taking I walked over to Chris with the help of his body guards walking with me through the actual crowd of paparazzi I'm sure someone slapped my ass but we gon' let it go

"Got yo fine ass just out here sitting around bored in the club in yo feelings and shit." He say opening the door.

"How did you even find me?" I say  getting in the car. He ran around to the drivers side getting in starting his car up revving the engine. "You're my girl rather you want to accept it or not so imma always find you."

He reached in the glove box pulling out a blunt handing it to me "What's going on Mille?"

"Rodney cheated on me and said it was my fault it happened cuz I wasn't satisfying him and that I'm a poor excuse of a woman and it's been fucking with me all day. The girls thought maybe getting me out was going to help but honestly it didn't. Not to mention I'm now homeless cuz I've been living with him" I say as I take a big ass hit before passing it.

"Fuck what that Nigga say you were too good for him and he knew it don't let shit that Nigga say hurt you because you and I both know your ass is hard working intelligent beautiful and independent he want a simple minded basic bitch and you ain't it also you ain't ever gon be homeless you can live with me." Chris said making me smile as a tear slid down my face.

"Thank you Chris." I say trying to stop myself from the emotions trying to escape from my body Chris pulled over turning on his hazards then pulled me into a hug and everything I was feeling poured out.

"I hate him so much I gave him so much of me and he just treated me like the yellow laffy taffy." I cried out as he rubbed my back calming me down.

"Calm down Millie let's get you home and taken care of you okay." Chris said and I just nodded my head I sat on my seat quietly staring out the window the whole drive to his house.

"Come on baby." Chris said rubbing my leg I dragged myself out the car and into his house I went straight to his room throwing myself on his bed I hid my face in my arms taking slow deep breaths to relax myself from the sudden urge to cry again.

" Man come on Millie hit the wood take your mind off it." He said coming in the room passing me the back wood he rolled it was the size of his thumb I swear. I took a big ass hit coughing my lungs out he chuckled patting my back I passed it back to him.

After our smoke session we ended up cuddling which made me feel a lot better he was rubbing on me making me all tingly down there if you know what I mean. "Why can't the guys I meet treat me the way you do?" I ask looking up at Chris.

"Because you mine and you keep fighting it." Looking back down at me "It's alright I'm not dangerous when your mine I'll be generous you're irreplaceable a collectible just like fine China." He sang to me before placing a kiss on my lips I kissed back and it was pretty steamy his hands reached down and squeezed my ass making me moan into this kiss. He knows that's my favorite song

"I want to thank you for being so good to me." I mumble against his lips before pushing his back lightly I got on my knees throwing my hair into a pony tail my hands made their way to his pants unbuttoning them pulling them down he just watched me with lust building in his eyes I gripped him in my hands lightly I kissed the tip before I started licking around his shaft up to the top before taking him in my mouth until I couldn't anymore.

"Oh shit." He groaned out

I sucked and slurped moaning in the process I started deep throating him he started thrusting his hip forward as his hands found their way into my hair pushing my head down each time he thrusted his hips I began massaging his balls and he started losing control he twitched in my mouth I knew he was about to bust I looked up at him as I started bobbing my head sucking hard enough for pleasure but not pain and he pushed me back and hovered over me he trailed kisses from my neck down my body until he got to my pants he looked up at me and I nodded giving him the okay.

He pulled my pants off followed by my thong then pushed my legs open looking and my already wet area he wasted no time diving in making me gasp.

"Oh fuck!" I wasn't expecting his head game to be this good I started pushing his head away but he wasn't moving at all.

"Fuck Chris oh my God." My chest heaved up and down as my abs started tightening and my legs started shaking he slipped two fingers in me I started moving back away from him but he locked me down with his free arm.

My moans were out of control to the point they became inaudible tears were streaming down my face my legs locked around his head as I came he kept licking and slurping up my nectar.

"Chris I can't take no more." I cried out a bitch is about to pass out my legs were shaking when he finished.

He kissed up my body until he reached my mouth he shoved his tongue in my mouth allowing me to taste myself I felt him sliding in stretching me out making my eyes roll back. "Damn this shit feel good." He groans out burying his face in the side of my neck where he was marking his territory. He stopped pulling out of me pushing my knees into my chest I held on to them for him so he could slide back in.

He was rearranging my uterus I was wetting his bed he kept hitting this spot that kept me going like a ocean. "This my shit?" I was too busy moaning to reply. "Hmm?" He said slowing his strokes "Yours all yours Chris."

"You gon give my shit away?"

"No Chris." I moan out cumming yet again I could feel Chris twitching inside of me before he released his seed in me.

He slowly slid out of me and I laid there in euphoria not knowing if I want to shower and sleep or sleep then shower.

"Come on baby go get in the shower so I can change the sheets I got up hopping in the shower cleaning myself up. When I got out he was sitting on the bed waiting for me to get out I assumed I walked to his dresser pulling out a tshirt pulling it on before climbing in his freshly made bed.

"Get used to that spot cuz you ain't going no where." He said kissing my head before I drifted off to sleep.