Birthday

"Baby are you almost ready for your birthday breakfast?" Chris asked walking in our room with our son attached to his hip.

"Yes baby I'm just finishing my hair." I say smoothing the strayaways looking over my appearance.

I looked over at him and he was staring me in my soul making me blush. "What babe?!" I say giggling.

"I'm tryna take them shorts off you real quick." He say licking his lips. Lord knows ain't nothing quick with this man when he wants to have sex.

"Babe!" I say turning to completely towards him. "Not infront of the b a b y." I say taking y/s/n kissing him on his cheek.

"He don't know what I'm saying, but let's go the longer I stand here looking at you the more I wanna wra-"

"Okay babe I get it lets go!" I walk out giggling my son attached to my hip.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After breakfast Chris took me to get my nails done which I was happy about it my last set was was not it anymore.

"I'm taking you shopping babe while y/s/n is with my mom they're going to meet us at dinner." He said rubbing my thigh as we headed towards the mall.

Chris put his hand in my shorts rubbing me making me gasp as his fingers enters me. "Chrisssssss!" I moan out as I feel myself clenching around his fingers.

"Whats wrong baby? Hmm talk to me." He said seductively making me so much closer to my orgasm.

"I'm about to." I couldn't even finish my sentence as I came all over his fingers.

"Babe fuck." I moan out as sit there gaining my composure back I looked over at him leaning over giving him a kiss before fixing my shorts getting out of the car.

We walked around the mall hand and hand stopping at all types of shops buying all types of things.

"Does this look good babe?" I ask holding up a dress that I thought was cute.

"Yeah looks good." He says not really paying attention this was my chance to get the things I know he wouldn't normal approve of.

After shopping we got home around 5 so I started getting ready. While I was in the shower
Chris slid in behind me scaring me.

"You scared me."

"I'm sorry baby." Was all he said before he bent me over rubbing his tip against my slit "Imma give you a little preview of tonight babe you ready?" He asked as I nodded my head as he slammed into me hard. "Fuck." He said as he continued his assault to my before he busted in me.

We cleaned up then got out of the shower Chris went into his closet as I went into mine grabbing my dress for tonight then sat at my make up/hair station.

I danced along to the music finishing my hair looking myself over pleased with what I did I slipped my dress on carefully then placed on my heels then spray some perfume on me.

"Okay baby I'm ready." I say walking in the room where Chris laid on the bed sleep making me laugh. I crawled on top of him kissing his lips.

"Baby wake up." I say my hand placed lightly on his chest shaking him.

"My bad baby I fell asleep waiting on yo ass always taking forever." He laughed stretching I popped his chest laughing with him then headed out towards the car where I sat waiting for Chris to come out.

He soon got in starting the car up I connected to his Bluetooth and began play Thot Shit by Meg. I recorded myself and Chris as we rode to the restaurant I sang along to the songs playing even messed up my lipstick a little bit if you know what I mean.

Once we got to the restaurant Chris covered my eyes and walked me inside. "Babe why are you covering my eyes?" I giggle confused.

"Surpriseeeeeee!" I was in shock my closest friend and my family was here Chris rented out the restaurant for us. I turn looking at him with a big smile on my face kissing him then walking over to my family.

We all sat down and talked while we ate after dinner I started opening my presents they were so lovely and beautiful Chris got me a necklace with our son initials on it I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry. We got home around 10ish our son stayed with mama Joyce.

"Baby tonight was amazing thank you very much" I say kissing his lip sweetly. "Even though it's my birthday I got a surprise for you. Meet me upstairs in our room when you're ready." I say seductively then walk towards the stairs slipping my dress off as I walk up.

Once I was in the bed room I took my make up off along with the rest of my clothes then put my hair in a high messy bun then laid in our bed waiting for Chris.

"Damn babe." Chris said walking up to the bed staring down at me he grabbed my legs and pulled me down to the end of the bed where he began to kiss down my legs in my inner thighs lightly pecking my area.

He spread my legs as wide as he could then started eating me as if his life depended on it he was licking slurping occasionally fucking me with this tongue.

I moan arching my back my hands finding their way into his hair so he slips a finger in me bring me closer to my orgasm. "Fuck daddy im about to cum." I groan out as I feel my walls tighten around his finger my liquids slow dripping out of me before I finally let go.

I quickly get up and get on my knees infront of Chris pulling his pants down along with his boxers as his dick springs out slapping against his lower stomach.

I kiss the tip the lightly wrap my tongue around it licking up and down before taking him in my mouth not stopping until it hit the back of my throat.

"Oh shit Skye." Chris said tangling his hands in my hair and began fucking my face I sucked liked my life depended on it not caring about breathing or the tears running down my face.

"Oh FUCK!" He yelled out as he sot his seed down my throat. He pulled me up and kissed me both of our juices mixing together in our mouths before he pushed me back on the bed and put legs over his shoulders slipping in me going to work on my body.

"You like when I fuck you like this huh?" He said as he viciously stroked in and out of me I tried to talk but it came out more as moans.

"Answer me!" He said while grabbing me by my throat. "Yes Chris yes!" I scream out he then pull out of me standing me up placing one of my legs over his shoulder while I use the other to support me.

He slid back in me and when I tell you this was different type of pleasure believe me my eyes rolled back and all I could do was moan out in pleasure saying incoherent things. As Chris started to slow down his strokes still lethal I had finally creamed all over his dick.

His member twitched in me before he release his load deep in me my leg finally gave out on me causing me to collapse but thankful Chris caught me.

"Happy Birthday baby." Chris said kissing me sweetly.

"Thank you." I replied back tiredness evident in my voice.

"Uh uh get that ass up we got four more rounds to go." He said smacking my ass.

.
.
.
.
.

Happy birthday skyes12 I hope you like it 💓