Strip Clubs

"Girl these niggas been gone all day what kind of business they call themselves handing from 10 this morning until 9pm at night." Tye said getting fed up that the boys been ignoring us all day leaving us to watch their kids all day by ourselves.

"Bitch these niggas in the strip club!" Jas said walking in the room with her phone pressed to her ear pissed off.

"The fuck you mean a strip club, this nigga got me 50 shades of fucked up!" I say getting up walking into my closer putting on some shorts a shirt and my black air forces.

"Oh she finna fuck him up." Jas said making Tye laugh but I was not in a joking matter " Tye can you stay with the kids ill be back."

"Oop bitch hold on I'm coming with you. The housekeeper here she can watch 4 kids I'm going upside Michael's head shit."

Once we got to the club we looked around for the boys not seeing them it was a bit smokey.

"Bitch there they are." Jas said walking over to Trey punching the hell out of his arm. I looked and saw Chris ready to go to the back with one of these bitches.

"Okay bet!" I walked over to him pushing the fuck out of him gaining his attention.

"The fuck!" He said but stopped when he saw it was me. "Who is this bitch?" The stripper asked

"Yeah who is this bitch." I said mocking seeing if he'd tell her who I was. "This my girl." Chris told her she scoffed looking me up and down.

"Man fuck you Chris you trifling as hell bro got me at home watching OUR kids all day while you supposed to be out handling "business" at the trap you all I other bitches faces. I really don't even want to think about what your dumbass was about to do back there. I can't do this no more." Dropping my engagement ring into his hand I turned around walking out the club before I ended up going to jail the girls hot on my tail.

"JADA!" He yelled following us outside

"He want to go out and act single well he can be single. The girls dropped me off and I went in the house grabbing my suitcase and started packing mine and the kids clothes.

Chris pov

"JADA!" My voice boomed as I walked in the house looking for her.

"What the fuck you think you doing bro quit playing." I say grabbing the suitcase. "You not fucking leaving me we gone talk about this shit." I grabbed her arm pulling her out Roros room.

"Fuck you Chris you were going to fuck her and I know it if I wasn't there to stop you lord knows what would have happened." She yelled punching me over and over as I just let her.

"Baby please just listen to me. I just need a break"

"You can call me Jada go call that other bitch baby. I'm watching our kids by myself everyday from sun up to sun down 24/7 while you run the street gang banging and shit you spend a week being up under me and our kids and all of a sudden you need a break. Well if it's a break you want it's a break you get." She says walking out of the room

Jada pov

I woke up with a bad headache I sat up stretching getting out of bed headed downstairs after fighting with Chris I took the kids and went to his moms house.

"Good morning." I say walking into the kitchen seeing Mama Joyce the kids and Chris? I turn back around going right back into the guest room I wasn't mentally ready to look him in his face.

I sit on the bed as Roro runs into the room. "Mommy are you and daddy going to break up?" She asked climbing in my lap she's such a smart child.

"What I tell you about being grown folks business "I say tickling her stomach causing her to giggle.

"Hey princess let me talk to mommy for a min you go help meme clean up." Chris said walking into the room.

Royalty ran out of the room Chris quickly closing the door behind her.

"Baby I'm sorry to be honest I don't even know what was going to happen last night and I'm sorry for disrespecting you and almost ruining what we've been building. I don't know how I can fix this but I won't stop until I fix it." He said grabbing both my hands in his kissing them.

"Chris I'm hurt to know what could have happened is what hurts me. It's one thing to go to strip club get a dance but you were walking towards the back with her and you've said yourself you didn't know what would have happen. Chris do you not want me anymore am I not good enough do you want some half naked big booty bitch that just wants you for your money because I can't be that for you." I say taking a deep breath.

"Baby you're more than enough you're beautiful in mind body and spirit I'm truly blessed to have you as my best friend my future wife the mother of my kids. After last night I realized I don't want to be without you please put your ring back on" Chris said holding my ring in his hand.

I wanted to forgive him but my heart was literally torn I can't get last night out of my head he was really following her to the back.

"Knock knock I don't mean to interrupt but I need to talk to Jada." Mama Joyce said coming into the room with Aeko clinging to her but reaching for me once he saw me.

"What's up mama?" I say following her into the kitchen. "Now I don't want you to think I was eavesdropping but I was." She said making me chuckle.

"Now I know my son can do some stupid stuff but I strongly believe he's sorry and I thing you should give him a second chance but set some new boundaries for you guys."

"That's what I was thinking I'm just upset that my biggest fear almost happened Infront of my face. I love him so much and he disappointed me so much over something we could have talked about." I say taking a fussy Aeko out of her arms.

"I understand that all I can say is do what you feel is right baby." She said leaving me in thought.

I stand there rocking Aeko as he slowly falls asleep I sigh know what it was I wanted to do. I walked upstairs laid Aeko down on momma Joyce's bed then walked to the guest room Chris was in.

"Chris?" I say getting his attention he walked over to me towering over me. "As hurt as I am Ill put my ring back on. You're the man I love youre my best friend and even though I'm disappointed in your actions I feel naked with out my ring."

He kissed my lips and slid my ring on my finger.

"We're done talking about this and if you ever do anything like this again I'm leaving and I won't think twice about it."

"You ain't even gotta worry about that babe I don't plan on messing up again." Chris said kissing my lips again