Cheater

It was two in the morning and Chris was coming home he was drunk and sloppy and not only that he had smeared lip stick all over his face and smelled like perfume.

That was my last straw I was done with him humiliating me. "Really so we're cheating now?" I say while dryly chuckling.

"Don't start!" Chris warned but I wasn't trying to hear none of that.

"Fuck you Chris I'm leaving I refuse to stay in this relationship any longer all you do is cheat and lie I'm tired of you having me out here looking fucking dumb!" I yelled causing mama Joyce to come into our room to see what was happening.

"Anaya baby what's going on?" She said as she stood in the door watching me pack my bag.

"Chris obviously doesn't want to be with me since he wants to go out and sleep with other females." I say as I continue to empty out my clothes bin.

"I fucked up ight damn, but you act like you all innocent!" He said making me snap my neck at him.

"That's just it Chris I am I've never cheated on you never flirted with another guy and I make it known from the jump that I have a man so that they leave me alone I respect you Chris and our relationship you don't respect me and that's the problem. I put up with your shit for too long and I'm done." I say

"Anaya calm down you don't need to be so worked up your pregnant honey." Mama Joyce said trying to calm me down.

" I know momma and I'll be fine once I get out of this house I say picking my bag up and leaving I grabbed my phone on the way out.

I got in my car with Chris and Mama Joyce begging me not to leave and no offense to Mama Joyce cuz she's done absolutely nothing to me but be there and help me constantly but fuck all of that.

I sped off down the road I didn't know where I was going it was now 3 in the morning and I felt lost.

Chris POV

"Momma what am I gone do she gone her and my baby gone." I cried into my hands

"You don't deserve that girl Christopher she's stood by your side to long and you've treated her the way you have out here acting like you ain't got no damn sense." She said making me look up at her.

"But momma"

"But nothing Maurice I raised you better than that I ain't ever been so disappointed in you in my life. Now I love you but you gotta figure this one out on your own." She said getting up and walking to her room.

She was right.

"Man fuck!" I yelled out a angrily cuz what the fuck am I supposed to do how do I even fix this shit.

I need a blunt.

Anaya's pov

"Hey Nova thank you for letting me stay here last night I appreciate it." I say to my sister as I carried my bag down stairs with me.

"And where are you going?" She asked looking up at me raising her eye brow.

"I was going to check into a hotel"

" no you're not your going to take your bag right back upstairs and then you're going to lay down and rest it's 10 and I know you didn't sleep much." She said turning me around pushing me back towards the stairs.

I sigh going back upstairs to the guest room sitting down on the bed. I ended up falling asleep after a while due to the headache I had.

"Hello?" I say answering my phone that had been blowing up.

"Anaya Chris he's in the hospital!" I heard Mama Joyce say on the other end making me sit up abruptly.

"What hospital are you at?" I ask while getting dressed to go.

Soon I sped off to the hospital I still am very much in love with Chris I just need him to do better and hearing he's in the hospital and not knowing why was breaking my heart.

"Hi I'm here to see Christopher Brown." I say walking up to the desk.

"What's your relation to Mr.Brown?"

"His pregnant fiancé anymore questions?" I was in no mood and was ready to see Chris.

"Anaya were over here!" I heard Mama Joyce I turned and ran over to her hugging her tightly.

"Mama what happened?" I asked worried written across my face.

"He was on his way to talk to you when he was hit by a drunk driver." She said breaking down I just held her praying Chris was okay.

"Family of Mr.Brown" I heard a doctor say we all walked over to the doctor prepared to be told the worst news possible.

"The Good news is Mr.Brown is okay bad news is he will be on bed rest for the next six weeks and he's going to need to take it easy." The doctor said as he went through everything.

"He's awake if anyone would like to see him, but please one person at a time so he's not overwhelmed." He said I looked at Mama Joyce and she just nodded her head I followed the doctor to the back where Chris way laying down.

I slowly walked into the room and almost bursted into tears when I saw him.

"Baby?" Chris said looking at me a smile on his face I guess he was happy to see me.

"Chris I'm so glad you're okay to be honest I was expecting the worse." I say quietly

"Baby I'm not going no where." I grabbed his hand.

"Chris you cheating on me broke my heart, but the thought of you in here dead broke my heart even more. I love you with everything in me and but I refuse to be where I'm not enough." I say to him calmly.

"Anaya Jhene I love you and you're more than enough my cheating had nothing to do with you but everything to do with my dumb ass I was thinking with my head and not my head and if you give me another chance I promise on my life on my mommas life and on our unborn children I will do everything I can to fix this I'll cut my friends off I'll stop partying I just can't lose both my girls." He said as he rubbed my stomach.

I sighed because at this point I didn't know what to do yeah I wanted to be with Chris but I didn't want to worry about if he was going to cheat on me again.

"Chris." I started but stopped and ran my hands through my hair. "I don't know you really hurt me if the roles were flipped what would you do?"

"Baby I swear I'll go to counseling I'll get help I can fix this we can fix it just please baby."

"Alright Chris let's just focus on you getting better and we can talk about everything else after okay?"

"Okay." He said kissing my hand "I love you you might not believe me right now but I really do."

Part 2?