chapter 20

*third person pov*

The girl could do nothing being strapped to the car seat,everytime she looked up she would recieve an angry glare from the women watching her from the front seat mirrors so it would cause her to look down.

One thing she couldn't believe was 20 minutes ago she was a free woman again she could go the store and buy things by herself! now she was just their puppet again.

They controlled her like a puppet constantly pulling her strings,punishing her for mistakes.It was like she wasn't even a human in their eyes;any emotion she felt was dismissed as babyish behaviours such as she was 'cranky' or 'fussy'.

Speaking about emotion she was currently sobbing her eyes out as she sat in the car.

The car ride was awkward and uncomfortable with the womans angry glares,the only sound heard being the girls sobbing and overall just the tension in the air.

When Nadia thought she was finally about to die of awkwardness is when the car pulled up in the driveway, 'thank god' the girl thought inside her head wanting to get out of the car as soon as possible.

She could heard both front car doors opening and closing then at least hers was opened;Wanda unstrapped her from the car seat and picked her up taking her inside.

A new sense of anxiety invaded her going back into the house she never thought she'd see again.

When the door was opened nothing had changed inside it was still the same house so why did it all feel so different?

She wasn't given much time to dwell about it as she was carried up to the bedroom almost immediately and strapped onto the changing table by Wanda with Natasha right behind her,whilst she was changed back into childish clothing or 'age appropriate' in the womens opinion.

Wanda had tutted at her when she saw the girl had taken off the diaper during the pitiful escape attempt.

Now she was dressed like she had been before and back to square one with the womans trust,"Nadia you're going to sleep in mama and mommy's bed tonight because we dont want to leave you alone for obvious reasons,also dont think you're off the hook you'll get your punishment in the morning" Natasha told the girl.

The only good thing was her punishment was postponed.

Promptly after she was carried to the womens bed and placed into the middle like every other time she'd slept in there.

Strangely Wanda and Natasha were now acting as if nothing happened it was unsettling;Nadia was cuddled between them it was almost suffocating how tight they were cuddling her 'maybe they're trying to put me out of my misery' the girl glumly thought to herself.

Oh how much she wished that was true,even death sounded better than dealing with the morning when it came at this point.

_____________________________

Sleep evaded the girl,she was too afraid to open her eyes or move though in case either woman woke up and got even more mad thinking she was trying to escape or something.

So the only thing she was able to do was assess her thoughts and try to process.

**flashback start**

it was the girls 19th birthday and she'd gotten into an argument with her parents earlier that day as they wanted her to come home for the night so they could celebrate together however she had wanted to stay out with her friends.

"i've got some vodka in my bag take a couple of shots before we leave so we spend less at the bar " Vicky told her whilst applying her own mascara.

Nadia opened up her bag and took the bottle out,she couldn't be bothered finding the shot glasses so she took a couple of swigs from the bottle instead;the alcohol burned her throat however she was used to it by now.