chapter 37

*Nadia's pov*

I was hanging out with Sam in his bedroom we'd been in here since we finished breakfast so roughly 40 minutes,if i was being honest i had to admit he was my favourite person i felt like i could be truthful around him.

He was busy on his phone whilst i was sat on his bed with Max in my lap watching him.

All he was doing was messaging people though and quite frankly it was boring,an idea popped into my head "Sammm do you have any makeup?" i questioned.

"Why do you think i would have makeup?" he asked looking up from his phone with a confused look "well you didn't answer my question,do you or do you not?" i replied asking again.

"i think there might be a box of Wanda's old stuff from when she lived here so there might be some old makeup in there?" he said thinking in his head "perfect,go get it or else" i smirked in a joking tone "or else what?" he asked laughing "i'll tell Pepper you swore in front of me again,i have a colourful choice of words i can repeat for her" i said.

Sam shook his head standing up in a disapproving manor before leaving the room presumbly to get the box,he deserved this treatment for laughing at me earlier;its only fair.

I placed Max down on the bed and waited patiently for Sam to get back.

At last he returned holding a box and then he placed it on the floor "here you go your majesty" he said rolling his eyes playfully,i got down onto the floor sitting on my knees and looking through what was inside of it.

Mostly it was all dark makeup and dark nail polish however i would have to work with it.

"Okay sit down Sam" i said patting the bit of the floor next to me "you are not putting makeup on me Nadia" he said giving me a look "why not?" i replied giving him a fake offended look.

"please Sam you're my best friend" i begged "and? i can still be your best friend without humilating myself" Sam responded "but its much more fun this way,please" i begged again.

I gave him a pretend hurt look trying to make him feel bad not that it was working,i guess i would have to go a different route "if you don't the threat from before still stands and i can even add some fake tears in there too" i said.

He looked over at me seeing my completely serious face knowing i wasn't playing around "for an innocent child- no not even a child a baby you're quite evil" he said sitting down.

Giving him a smile i happily started looking through the makeup grabbing the eyeliner.

"Well what can i say? i prefer to call it being smart" i remarked opening up the liquid eyeliner drawing a small star on my hand to test it worked,which it did fortunately "would you speak to your mommies with that mouth?" he asked in a teasing tone as i started doing his eyeliner commanding him to close his eyes.

Focusing on doing his eyeliner i responded "well at home- i mean their house i'd normally get away with a lot more,three words puppy dog eyes" i said.

Did i just call it my home?

Internally i was panicking at calling it my home and Sam sensing my fear changed the subject quickly "so how'd you get so good at eyeliner?" he asked as i finished off the first wing showing him,it wasn't the best but i hadn't done makeup in a while.

"It's not as hard as it looks,all you need is a steady hand" i said happily changing the subject.

After finishing on his eyeliner and drawing a small heart underneath his eye for fun i started on mine "y'know i think you look half decent for the first time Sammy" i said.