Chapter 10

"HEY! I WANTED TO BUY THAT PLOT!"

"Not my fault you didn't land on it."

"Where's Minnesota? I passed the 'GO' thing."

"Wait, so we're not playing UNO?"

Missouri, Indiana, and Ohio looked at Illinois incredulously. Illinois just gave them a sheepish smile looking down at the Monopoly board in the center of the four.

"This is Monopoly you idiot." Indiana stated, rolling his eyes at Illinois.

"Hey where did the property cards go? MICHIGAN!" Ohio accused, pointing at the state, once he saw the property card deck missing.

"Why are you pointing at me!? I didn't take it!" Michigan retaliated.

America sighed and sat back against the couch, watching the two states have another shouting match. It wasn't the first fighting match they had, nor will it be the last.

He'll just have to deal with them.

For a couple hundred years. Yeah a long time.

He decided to drop by today to see how the states were doing. They seem to be doing fine, but the broken ceiling in the garage said otherwise. Oh well, it's not the worst thing they've done, a broken ceiling was nothing.

He crossed his arms and thought back to what happened this week. He let a small smile grace his lips. Germany actually came up to him after the whole thing and told him not to do that again. America just shrugged, he did what he had to do.

The two got together in the end anyway.

He should thank Russia for the help. Speaking of Russia, America felt a slight blush creep up to his cheeks, but quickly shook his head. It was just an accidental fall.

"Florida put that bazooka where you found it." America said not even looking at the Sunshine state, as he sat up again. Frankly he developed an instinct when Florida was up to no good. That's what living with the state for a century does to you.

"Aw, come on dad!" Florida pouted, "I won't do anything ba-"

"Now." America sternly said.

Florida groaned, but grabbed the weapon and went out the front door. America huffed through his nose, he should really hide all the weapons from the grabby hands of his children, but everytime he did so they always found them.

America sank back into the couch after telling Michigan and Ohio to break it up, as it was starting to be more than just a shouting match.

He perked up when he heard a knock on the door. He raised a brow in confusion and got up and walked over to the door. No one should be here right now. He had no guests coming over, not like anyone knew about this house except for his brother. Probably the only one (alive) he ever told.

While yes, Germany did live with him for a while, it was at Britain's household that he stayed with him at. The German doesn't even know about this house or even his kids, because he never told him.

The ones that did know, well, had already passed a century ago. He's still not over that. 

Steeling his nerves, he carefully opened the door, only to come face to face with none other than his brother, who stood at the porch smiling, confusion clear in his eyes.

"Hey Ame! Why did I see Florida walk outside with a bazooka?" Canada turned his head to look back, then at America with a questioning gaze.

The American just sighed, "It's best not to know." He told his brother, but he quickly brightened, "Hey Canada, I didn't know you were coming over today."