𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼

Hello!

Welcome to my first webtoon fanfiction :)

This story is going to be set in the chapters of the Webtoon "The Remarried Empress", so I do hope that you will enjoy my retelling. I don't know the actual novel details, so its only going off the webtoon. 

There will be spoilers for the webtoon so I would recommend reading the webtoon first before reading this since the character I am adding will change a few things, so everything may not be the exact same. But if you don't want to that is completely fine, just know that again there are spoilers for the webtoon as a whole. You can also read along if want to read the webtoon since this takes place in each chapter beginning with the first chapter, everything is almost the same when it comes to dialogue.

The only warning I give for this book is language since there is some minor language and violence later on.

I will include now that Heinrey and L.G, who also known by another name, really won't be mentioned after the first chapter but will comeback a bit later. Due to the timeline of the webtoon, I really can't make them come earlier like I had wanted to before since they come after planned events between characters in the webtoon. But it is fine due to them coming not far away from where I thought they did before. If I do make them come earlier, it will just seemed forced and won't make sense at all with them having a early appearance in the book.

Some of the things will be different since a bit of how the plot works is going to be different. Some characters will be a bit out of character since either it being their personalities being influenced by certain changes I made to them, making assumptions of things and/or situations or I believe their character deserves more love than they got in the actual series.

I do not own the webtoon, "The Remarried Empress" or the storyline, the author Alphatart and the illustrator/artist Sumpul own everything. The only thing I own is my character and my changes to the plot and dialogue.

One quick note is that this story is originally posted on my Quotev. Since Quotev is my main platform, almost all of my updates for my books will appear on Quotev first then be transferred to Wattpad.

Hope you enjoy "Their Story"