𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 11 & 𝟣2

Italics = Narration

' ' = Thoughts

»»————- ♔ ————-«« = Scene changes in the chapters/episodes

~~~ = Flashback moments during scenes

»»————- ★ ————-«« = Break to next episode/chapter

Small Warning: From here forward in this story, characters will now be shifting differently in their personality and thought processes. These changes are purely intentional for the story and are just personal preferences for how I see these characters in this storyline. Please do not leave hate if you do not like anything that I have done to your favorite character.

»»————- ★ ————-««

It's not that mistresses aren't allowed to attend the New Year's Celebration... But only those who are truly qualified to be here could attend. But Rashta...?

As Sovieshu as Rashta from afar, his soft grip holding onto Navier slipped and faltered, causing her hand to fall from his own. "Rashta!" Sovieshu said happily. The emperor left his wife's side and left her to meet up with his mistress and was enamored by her beauty. As Sovieshu left her side, Navier's mood swiftly change from happiness to slightly annoyed. She gave a small huff as she walked away from the sight of her husband and his mistress. "Have you waited long?" Navier heard Sovieshu say to Rashta and Navier gave a hefty sigh at her husband and his mistress. Always when she was able to even have a tiny smidge of time with her husband, his mistress would appear and switch his attention away from her. When she walked away, she was met with the Duchess of Tuania.

"Your majesty." She said. "Ah, the Duchess of Tuania." Navier said with a smile towards the woman, keeping her level head. "I heard you organized this year's New Year's Ceremony as well. It's beautiful." The Duchess said. "Oh my." The noblewoman that was standing with Navier and the Duchess said. "Is that Prince Heinrey? I heard he's a casanova. And that he associates with dangerous pirates... Will he choose another romantic interest here?" The noblewoman said. The three women looked over in Heinrey's direction and saw someone approaching him. "I wonder whom he'll have an affair with this time." said the Duchess until she saw the person that was walking up to Heinrey earlier was a familiar figure. "Well, Prince Heinrey is single so it might not just end as an affair. Since he's to be the future emperor of the Western Kingdom, it would be favorable to us if he were to marry a woman from the Eastern Empire." The noblewoman said but the Duchess just shook her head as she directed the others' attention to whom Heinrey talking to. To say Navier wasn't much surprised when she saw it was L.G was standing along next to Heinrey.

"We don't know if it going to be someone from the Eastern Empire he might make his empress..." The Duchess teased the prince's relationship with his knight. Navier and the other noblewoman both looked at her and each other before giving a small laugh as the Duchess has brought up the rumor about the prince wanting to court his knight and no one else but her. Ever since Heinrey had L.G as his right-hand knight, they have been attached at the hip, so them being star-crossed lovers isn't a rumor that is far overlooked. "What? I just saying this prince may have a strong woman secretly in his heart." And all the other woman did was laugh once more. After a few more small conversations, Navier left the two to their own devices as she left to get a glass of wine and for some alone time by herself before the dance began. As she was about to take a needed sip, she paused and looked in the reflection of her glass to see Prince Heinrey looking in her direction. She slightly turned around and saw Prince Heinrey giving her a slight wave and a sweet smile as he was drinking his wine. Navier noticed the prince's eyes have caught her own and looked away with a small sweatdrop.