· Reboot Announcement ·

Hey, everyone, Lotus here! I have an announcement to make:

I am rewriting this book completely.

There are many reasons why I'm doing this, mostly due to my views of the vocal fandom and better ideas I have for this one book and the trilogy book series I have planned for it; The Sacred Wife series.

After the divorce within the Remarried Empress story, it fell flat for me. Simply because I lost interest in the story and characters. I wasn't the reader who really liked Navier or Heinrey/Heinley. In my opinion, most of the characters were kind of bland, and I think I saw more of that as I started to learn how to write fanfiction.

But this is getting a reboot with a better understanding of the cast, a different era, and more historical period drama vibes! And yes, it will fully be from Sovieshu's perspective this time, something I slightly failed to do before.

But I am working on the reboot now, with some outside help from some friends of mine.

And I'd like to thank you all for being here, reading my fanfiction and just supporting me through your comments. They truly motivate me to better my writing skills so that I may give you all a great experience reading my works.

So, I'll see you all in the reboot, "The French Emperor That Could Not Love"!

-Lotus