𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝟣 & 𝟤

A/N: If you had or haven't read the webtoon, the POV is a third person mix with Navier's POV, so hope there is no confusion. Anyways enjoy!

Italics = Narration

' ' = Thoughts

»»————- ♔ ————-«« = Scene changes in the chapters/episodes

»»————- ★ ————-«« = Break to next episode/chapter

»»————- ★ ————-««

The House of Trovi, the family where I belong, was a family which had produced multiple empresses. And the predecessor, Emperor Osis III, had also chosen me to be the future empress of the crown prince.

Our marriage was a marriage of convenience...

Flashes of them as they were younger to as they are now as adults had gone throughout her mind.

But thankfully, Sovieshu and I had quite a good relationship since we were young. The Nobles considered us an adorable pair of love birds... And we spent many days with our heads together, discussing the empire we would build together in our future.

I was the perfect empress...

A beautiful portrait of the two that was hooked on a wall came into mind.

That is, until today... but who knew what a surprise that was in store for me....

That was until it broke into two separate pieces....

»»————- ♔ ————-«« 

There she was. Navier, The empress of the Eastern Empire. A beautiful young woman with blonde hair that looked golden, tied up in a messy bun, with the rest of her hair in a slim ponytail. Her gracious citrine(1) eyes went along with her hair well. What outshined about her was her ruby red dress that matched her stunning tiara she wore on her head. She stood with her arms crossed and her face in a hard expression. "I accept this divorce."

Silence filled the hall as everyone took in what Navier had said. "You majesty! This is preposterous!" A male in the crowd spoke out. Another man asked him to calm himself down due to his actions. The light blonde-haired male continued to speak, "How could this be?!"

A young woman with long, wavy light blonde hair and grey eyes started to tremble but subconsciously smirked behind her hand. She wore a long, flowing light periwinkle blue dress. She had puffy shoulder sleeves and small little flower designs all over the dress itself. She started to snuggle into a man's arm as Navier looked in their direction. This woman was named Rashta, she is Sovieshu's mistress.

"What should we do?" she mumbled towards Sovieshu, the Emperor of the Eastern Empire. He wore a midnight blue collared suit with black embroidery down his sleeves and sides, his suit having a long tail and a black sash around his waist. His silk white pants tucked into his black leather boots. His white cape that was draped over his shoulders had a popped collar and its back flowed long behind him on the floor. Pieces of his messy slicked black hair stayed in front of his right eye as he ignored Rashta mumbling and continued to stare ahead of him with his silver eyes, almost seeming devoid of any interest in the woman beside him.

"Do you truly agree to accept this divorce without any objections?" The high priest asked Navier. "Yes. I do accept." She stated as she looking back up towards the high priest. "And do you Sovieshu, sure you want this divorce with the empress: Navier Ellie Trovi?" Sovieshu looked down at his left hand's ring finger. He then looked back up and nodded at the prime minister. "Yes, I am completely sure."