𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉

These are just songs that remind me of our lovers of this story. Between Navier and Heinrey and Sovieshu and L.G. You don't have to see this chapter if you don't want to, you can skip it if you'd like. These songs just made me think of them for some reason.

Timebomb by Nico Collins. This song just reminded of Rashta due to the way she acts with Navier and L.G.

"Watch you blow up, watch you blow up, like a Time bomb."

Genius by Sia, Diplo, Labrinth, and LSD. This song just reminded me of the relationships.

"O-only a genius could love a woman like she"

American Boy by Estelle and Kanye West. This song just reminded of the relationship between Sovieshu and L.G at the beginning of the story.

"I'm liking this American boy, American boy"

Savage Love by Jawsh 685 and Jason Derulo. Again just reminded me of both relationships.

"Did somebody, did somebody, Break your heart?"

King of the Clouds by Panic! At The Disco. Reminded me of both Heinrey and L.G.

"Some only live to die, I'm alive to fly higher"

Somebody that I used to know by Gotye and Kimbra. Reminded me of Sovieshu and Navier's relationship as it fell apart as they both find love in someone else.

"Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing. And I don't even need your love

But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough"

"Now you're just somebody that I used to know"

"But had me believing it was always something that I'd done"

Levitating by Dua Lipa. Reminded of me of the female leads of the story besides Rashta anyway.

"You want me, I want you, baby

My sugarboo, I'm levitating"

Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes. It reminds of Heinrey and him loving Navier and another relationship I won't disclose for now.

"I know I can treat you better

Better than he can"

Mother by Charlie Puth. Its a weird song choice but I believe it reflects the relationship of a forbidden relationship that has to be secret. Just saying.

"If your mother knew all of the things that we do

If your mother knew, she'd keep me so far from you"

Satisfied from Hamilton. It just reflects the relationship problems in the story.

"He will never be satisfied

I will never be satisfied"

 High Tea Baroque Music by Chilled Mixtape 𝗼𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲. It just a relaxing music that fits with the story setting and can be played at anytime.

Baroque Muisc Collection by HALIDONMUSIC 𝗼𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲. Again just relaxing music that fits with the story setting and can be played at anytime.