𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝟥 & 𝟦

There will be 2 episodes per chapter since each are short in their own way which helps me when it comes to writing and editing it all together instead of apart. That is all I had to say about that. Welcome back young mortal traveler, come listen once more to the tale.

Italics = Narration

' ' = Thoughts

»»————- ♔ ————-«« = Scene changes in the chapters/episodes

»»————- ★ ————-«« = Break to next episode/chapter

»»————- ★ ————-««

The young woman smiled brightly at Navier while she just nodded in confusion. Navier started turn to walk away, her red flowing dress following behind her. "Oh! H-hey!" the young woman. Navier gave a unnoticeable subconscious glare towards her.

I am the empress. But she dares to say "Hey"?

"We should just leave." said one of the woman's ladies-in-waiting. "You mustn't Lady Rashta." said the other. The young woman now know as Rashta, started to stand up going against what her maids have said. She walked over to stand in front of Navier to introduce herself. "Hi. I'm Rashta." 'What does she want from me?' thought Navier. "Hello Rashta."

Did she want me to say her name?

'I'm sure I won't run into her again.' thought Navier as she turned away from Rashta and began to walk away. "Wait!" spoke Rashta as she grabbed onto Navier's red dress, ripping it in the process. "Oops!"

"Oh no." whispered Rashta.

"Your majesty!" Navier's ladies-in-waiting called out.

Navier was slightly shocked at the action of her dress being ripped, even if it's just a small one. "How insolent!" said Eliza, the brown-haired lady-in-waiting, as she slapped Rashta's hand away from Navier's dress. "Oh, I-I..." Rashta stuttered out. "I'm sorry... I wanted to call out to you, but I didn't know what to call you."

Laura then decided to speak, "Her majesty is the empress of the Eastern Empire! Watch your behavior!" Rashta brought her hands close to her face in confusion. "Pardon? I-I mean, I know she's the empress."

What? She knows I'm the empress?

"I'm Rashta!" said Rashta, restating her name again to Navier. Navier sighed and spoke, "You know who I am?" Rashta nodded at her before replying, "I'm indebted to his majesty for letting me stay in the eastern palace."

She's a girl indebted to Sovieshu, staying in the eastern palace, and has an injured leg...

Navier then thought back to the conversation her and Sovieshu had at the dinner table. "Ah, yes.." said Navier "The slave?" Rashta started to tremble "I-I..." Rashta's lady-in-waiting began to speak to Navier. "Your majesty! Please do excuse her insolence. But Lady Rashta is not a slave."

She's not a slave? But my ladies-in-waiting were sure she was a runaway... never mind.

"I see.." spoke Navier as she looked down.

She says she's not, so there's no need to quibble over it.

"But I'm so glad to have met you! I've been meaning to go say hello but wasn't sure when I should." Rashta spoke. "Say hello?" Navier replied. Rashta nodded. "Well, we'll being seeing more of each other, so it's only right that I introduce myself."

We'll be seeing more of each other? She wants to see me? Why?

"So, what should I call you, your majesty?" Navier looked down at her. 'What should you call me..?' thought Navier. "Call me 'Her Majesty, The Empress'." she said seriously. Rashta sweat dropped, "..Pardon?" Navier turned away from her and nodded her head. "That should do it for what you shall call me." Rashta again reached out for Navier. "Oh.. wait--"