Chapter 4

Sebestian Knight:

It was a hectic day at my company today because some bastard tried to sell some of my company's information to some filthy- low businessman. However, the person was foolish enough to trade my, The King's information of course, he was caught. He was ready in the basement for me. As soon as I entered the basement of my garage where all these things usually happened, I saw this man chained up and half-dead, blood oozing from every visible part of his body. A part of myself was happy seeing my men do such a beautiful masterpiece on the traitor who dared to mess with The King, the other half was somewhat unhappy because he could've been a useful output to release my stress on. A way to release my stress was to beat people to their death, but I somehow had to take care of him quickly.

I went up to him, by the sound of my footsteps he looked up, his face so covered blood that it was difficult to locate where his disgusting eyes were. As soon as he looked up at me he started begging to let him go with the same excuse that he had his wife and children that's why he traded my information. I simply said," After I'm done with you should I send you wife and children to you, it would be a good place for a family reunion. Wouldn't it ?" Listening to that he went pale and started to shiver asking me to spare him. Fear was all over him making some of my stress go away. I took a stapler and started punching the pins in his forehead where he had a deep cut. "You should've thought that before daring to cross me." He was still screaming from the pain making me more happier, soon I left the stapler and picked up a gun and pointed it at his head, aiming it just between his eyes, saying "The one who dares to cross the king, doesn't deserve to see another moment, does he?" With that I shot him dead without waiting for his reply.

After I was done with him I had blood all over my hands and clothes. After taking a shower, one of my most trusted man, also my secretry Alan came to me," It's time for your meeting, Sir." "Cancel it, I'm not in the mood for one right now." I said, but Alan after a bit of hesitation said," Sorry Sir, we can't, it's really an important one." I was angry, but thinking that Alan was the one saying this, I agreed.

Alan was one of those people who were close to me, as a secretry he knew what to do and when to do, and most importantly he wasn't nosy and didn't cross his limits, which made me impressed of him. As I entered the meeting room everybody was silent and looked down in fear, they knew who I was, as a businessman as well as a mafia, so this kind of fear is something I see over everybody wherever I go. As I settled on my chair in the meeting room the, meeting was started. It was really an important meeting, but soon it ended.

After the meeting ended, I went to my office and started signing some papers, that's when someone knocked on my door, it was Alan along with some random guy." This contains some important pictures I think you should be aware of them." He said handing me the envelope he had in his hands. Once I opened the envelope and saw some some photos of my so called fianceé, Scarlett making out some with some random dude. Honestly, it was not even surprising anymore." Mr. Knight, should we find out more about the guy or should we just finish him?" Alan said with a serious voice. Then, I remembered, it's not like I am in love with Scarlett or something, so I shouldn't be affected by this shit, besides I too have slept with soo many women during this time, so it should be none of my concern, whether she dies, or make out with any other guy, it's not that she loves me. "Leave it, and I don't want anyone bringing this kind of information to me anymore, is that clear?" I asked and they all just obyed me, not like they had any other choice.

After doing some work I got a phone call, at first I didn't recieve it but after it ringing for 3 more time, I was so frustrated that I decided to recieve it." What the fuck Scarlett, I told you, don't call me when I am at work. Didn't I?" I said annoyed," Please baby, will you scold me like this even after we get married?", She said it with her sexual voice which I hate the most, I was about to end the call but she said," Please can you pick me up later, baby?" She asked, I for sure was going to deny her, but then she said," Baby, I asked Kylie- oh I mean mother-in-law for this and she happily said yes. So I will text you the time and adress please come." She was going to continue but I hung up. How the fuck can this slutty bitch order me around, does she have a death wish. Thoughts to kill her were roaming around my head, when suddenly my dad called me.