Chapter 16

Padgett Eve

Sebestian was smirking, it was like it was his victory, while Brad and Alan were having there dinner, being proud of thier friend.

"Wha-at w-was the a-article about ?" I questioned, having no idea about what was going on.

Brad and Alan stopped while Sebestian held a serious face.

Brad first made an eye contact with Alan and then Sebestian to which he just nodded.

Brad looked at me and said, "It was an article about Sebestian and you." He said while clearing his throat. What did an article had to with me.

"It just said that Sebestian got married to you and not to Scarlett, nothing else." He said casually like it was nothing.

It wasn't a big deal but I don't think Sebestian did the right thing.

I was numb with shock, how was I supposed to face all the people and challenges that will come by this? What will my father do, and I'm damn sure Colton will be sad and not trust me.

I looked at Sebestian with utter shock and anger. He just looked unbothered by it and continued his meal.

I couldn't hold it anymore, so I did what I thought was right to do at that moment. I ran away. I left the dining area, I knew this will have some consequences which will definitely not be in my favour. My vision was blur by my tears and I just stopped by the library because if Sebestian is coming after me he will go to our room. I closed the library door and sat behind it, crying.

He's just making my life more miserable because of his damn insanity, madness or obsession, whatever it is, it definitely is not love.

The article will surely reach my father and he will blame me as always, but this time Colton will not be by my side, I'm sure Colton will hate me, he won't believe even if I tell him the truth.

I was in my thoughts, I was a crying mess when suddenly there was knock on the door.

"Open the door,love. I know that you're in there." It was Sebestian. I was scared and I was shivering, but I didn't open the door.

The door knocked, once,twice,thrice, and then there was a loud bang.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR PADGETT."

He shouted making me shiver, I covered my mouth with my hand to prevent any sobs.

I could literally feel his anger, and imagining his angry face wasn't helping me either, it just increased my fear and cries.

After a while I heard his footsteps fade away and I let out a breath I was holding all long.

I didn't hear anybody coming so I just simply moved away from the door. I sat by the window in the corner. My knees were hugging my chest and I kept them there with my arms wrapped around them.

I was feeling cold but numb at the same time, I was hurt, very hurt because of all the things happening.

Suddenly I heard a click sound, pulling me out of my thoughts, I looked up afraid of who might it be.

And I was shocked, it was Sebestian. He stood there with a creepy smile and anger in his eyes.

"Gotcha!" He said and laughed creepily.

And at that moment, I knew that this day couldn't get any worse. And same was with my life.