Chapter 8

Padgett Eve:

It was Scarlett, she was here, calling out for Sebestian. When she entered the dining area she did not really notice me and jumped on Sebestian giving him a tight hug and kissing his cheek.

It's not that I mind that because I know that Sebestian is her fianceé not mine, but still some little part of me from inside was telling me to stop Scarlett but I simply ignored it.

Sebestian Knight:

We three were having our breakfast. I was talking to Brad about some business trying to control my jealousy because that bastard was constantly trying to flirt with MY babygirl.

Suddenly a high pitched, irritating voice came, calling my name. And it was the most annoying and charecterless bitch I ever saw in my life Scarlett Rose. She didn't notice Padgett and came to give me a hug and kissed me on my cheeks. Disgusting.

I didn't do anything to stop her because I saw my babygirl. The look in her eyes was something of she wasn't sure about. She was not liking Scarlett do this with me but she wasn't accepting that. Oh my babygirl is developing feelings for me.

Padgett Eve:

After thankfully releasing Sebestian from that hug, she finally noticed me and got confused for a minute then angry. I think she knows what happened, I was very scared knowing what would she do to me. The same thing in college!?...... No. I kept telling myself that she would not do that. But again who was I kidding she's Scarlett, she wouldn't mind doing anything bad to me. "So, the rumours were true. Sebestian you cheated on me with this slut!?" She said pointing towards me. I was on the verge of crying but I was controlling my tears when she got no response from Sebestian and came towards me and slapped me hard and said, "You bitch! You took my fianceé away from me. I know girls like you are just after his money and fame." When she said this I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I was crying.

When Sebestian saw me crying he got up from his seat and came rushing towards me, cupping my face, he wiped all of my tears which made Scarlett's anger worsen.

"Sebestian she--" Scarlett tried to say something putting her hand on Sebestian's shoulder, but Sebestian shouted "Enough now Scarlett. Get out of my house don't force me to make you leave. I seriously don't want to hurt you so you better behave yourself and stay away from Padgett or else I won't hesistate to harm you."

Sebestian was red from anger but still was controlling himself infront of me, while Brad was simply smirking watching Sebestian.

Scarlett was fuming with anger sending death glares to me,I was damn sure she wasn't leaving this early.

"Hi Brad!" She suddenly said to Brad who was simply eating his breakfast.

"It's Bradly to you." Brad replied coldly making Scarlett speechless again.

"Don't tell me! You support Sebestian in this shit." She said with disbelief.

"I think you didn't really hear Sebestian saying you to get out did you, dear? Oh don't worry I'll gladly repeat that. Get out Scarlett." Brad replied somewhere mocking her. Scarlett started to leave but not before turning aroung towards me and saying, "You'll surely regret this" and gave me a disgusting look.

All this time I was standing behing Sebestian, holding the back of his coat that he was wearing afraid of Scarlett.

I was shivering until Sebestian turned towards me and tried to calm me down. He brought my face to his chest and patted my hair saying comforting things to me.

I somehow managed to release myself from him and ran up to his room.

I thankfully remembered the way to his room. As I entered the room I covered my mouth with my hand to muffle my sobs, but it was late as Sebestian was already there in the room.