Chapter 17

Padgett Eve:

My breath got stuck I was shivering badly, moreover, I was scared of Sebestian, not only for the reaction I will get because of my actions but also because right now he looked like a psyco. His behaviour was of a psyco but it didn't last long as Sebestian was angry and was coming towards me.

I crawled back in fear, but it was too late for anything to save me from the beast infront of me. He grabbed my wrists hardly, and pinned me to wall. His eyes held nothing but rage. I knew that this was the moment, the moment when I will be killed. Killed by him.

I was still shivering badly under his tight grip, every damn thought came across my mind and his stare wasn't helping me either.

"Why the fuck did you run away?" Sebestian yelled at me with anger.

I was just there crying, and wasn't able to utter a word which made him more angry, and honestly, I myself am not sure of the reson I ran away, but what he did was just unacceptable. Seriously, publishing a damn article about our marriage, that too which was by force, and ruining my life, not even giving a damn about me and my life, and later saying that he loves me. Surely a good joke.

I wanted to say these words but only a few came out.

"Y-you p-published an a-rticle about o-our m-marriage." I said stopping my tears. I looked him up in his eyes, he was confused but still angry.

"So what? Don't you like that the world now knows that you are mine? I actually just love the fact that everybody will not dare to touch you or even look at you, now that everybody knows you are mine. Just mine." He saod caressing my cheek.

No. I don't. Was something I wanted to say and slap him hard. This man was just unbelievable, just because of his damn insanity and possesiveness, he ruined my life.

"Y-you d-destroyed it, Sebestian." I said removing his hand which was caressing my cheek. That's it , today even if I die I need to confront this devil.

He was still shocked listening to my words.

"You r-ruined everything. M-my life, m-my i-innocence, m-my future." I said with tears escaping my eyes while he just stared at me, I could tell just by looking at his face that he was angry as hell. But I don't care today, let him be angry, let him kill me I will happily let that happen.

" I did not ruin your future and it's not yours anymore, love. It's our future now together and beautiful." He said calmly, making me shock.

After what I just said, I didn't expect him to be calm and understanding. But I wasn't backing off easily and I said,"My future was not with you, Sebestian. It can never be." I said trying to make him understand.

And I realised what I did was just wrong this bloody man infront of me was now angry as hell and I regrett the moment those words were spilled from my mouth.

"You listen here, babygirl. I've told this to you a lot of times and I am fucking telling you this again. Your life, your soul,your fucking innocence, and fucking each and every other thing do not belong to you anymore, it's all mine, now and always will be. You yourself are mine. And I dare anybody to try and take you away from me. I swear I will make him experience hell or even something much more worse than hell, so that when he dies and reaches hell, the hell there will be heaven compared to the hell I will make him face on this earth, by me. And you know it that I mean what I say."

He said with insanity. His obsession and madness for me were dripping out like honey from his words. I was shocked but deep inside I felt reliefed as I knew that someone loved or cared for me this much which was surprisingly a nice feeling. I knew I wouldn't be able to win against him, this time and every time in our future.

Sebestian was just staring at me while I wanted to dissapear, I wanted to mix with the dust particles in air. His stare was making me weak, deep inside I was falling for this dangerous man, and he knew it. I wasn't ready to accept it, but he was determined to show me love and to bring out the love and care I hold for him.

As I was not trying to escape from his death grip he released my wrists making them red which were soon going to turn into bruises. I was fast enough to move but Sebestian was faster to grab my elbows this time as I rested my palms on his forearms. His eyes showed madness and obsession he held for me which were no doubt stronger than anything, but my eyes were weak, scared and hurt. I was hurt and he knew it.

He knew I was hating him, but his obsession,madness, possession and anger were making him blind, he was hurting me more. It was strange that he was the reason to my miseries and he was also the cure to them.

He just stared at me while I stared at him trying to understand why the hell was he doing all these things. It was a matter of seconds and his lips were on mine pushing me against the wall, while his hands left my elbows and traced my body till they found my hips and grabbed them. My hands were behind his neck making there way to his hair, getting entangled with the locks while my lips were trying to keep pace with his.

I was kissing him back. I didn't know where that came from but I was. As I responded to his lips he seemed to get hungrier as he made the kiss more aggressive and hard.

We finally pulled apart, as we were running out of oxygen. I was ashamed of myself, I gave in what the hell did I just do, I just gave in with the devil.

"I guess me leaving dinner for this sweet dish was worth it." He said, I think referring to our kiss. I blushed and just looked down trying to hide from his gaze.

What I did was wrong completely wrong. Right? It was like I was trying to convincing myself that it was wrong. I can't I have Colton waiting for me, and this marriage was nothing but not right.
I was telling myself all these things but my heart seemed to deny all these things and just wanted to focus on Sebestian. Only him. Which was wrong. Right?