Caught by my 5 year old brother! (CS)

IMPORTANT TO THE STORYLINE PLEASE READ THE CONTEXT!!! 

CONTEXT: So this is set after Neverland but pans curse never happened. Instead life went on as normal and David and Mary Margret had Neal. The adult Neal isn't in this story because reasons. It's been 5 years so Neal is five. David still hates Hook and Mary Margret doesn't really like him either. Emma and Hook have been dating for 3 years and one day a few months after they started dating on April fools she told them but they really didn't take it well so she told them it was just an April fools joke. They've kept it a secret since then and David remembers to tell both his kids to stay away from Hook every time they see him. Neal has never actually spoken to Killian but he knows what he looks like and is scared of him thanks to David. Btw Emma has her own place.

Wow that was long sorry. Don't ask me how I came up with this cause I don't even know. 

WORDS: Long 5167

Emma's POV

Killian and I have been dating for 3 years now. He came over yesterday for a game night. All his stuff is kn my apartment and he rarely goes back to his ship but he can't actually move in thanks to my parents. 

We have still managed to have a fairly normal relationship even though it's a secret. We both know we will have to tell my parents at some point if we want to have a real future and the longer we put it off the harder it is to tell them. 

We talked about it last night, how amazing it would be to get married and have kids. We agreed that we're going to tell my parents by next year.
Definitely.
Then we can start on that family. 

For now though I'm quite happy doing what Killian likes to call 'practicing.'

I'm laid in bed cuddled into Killian with my head resting in the crook of his neck trying to block out the light peeking in through the curtains. One of my arms is draped over him coming to rest on the small of his back and my other hand is tangled in his hair, still messy from the night before. Our legs are entwined and he is holding me close to him by my waist. 

It's not long before I feel feather light kisses on my neck and a sleepy 'good morning,' god his accent is so much sexier when he's just woken up.

Neal's POV (Not adult Neal.)

Mummy and Daddy are going somewhere 'grown up' today so I have to stay with Emma all day. I'm not complaining Emma is so fun she lets me have pancakes in the morning and I'm allowed to eat it on the sofa but I just hate it when Mummy and Daddy say that I'm not grown up enough to understand things. 

They dropped me off in front of Emma's house and watched me go in. The door was unlocked, she must have done that for me.

I walk into the house after waving goodbye to Mummy and Daddy and was confused because Emma's clothes were all scattered around the house as well as some clothes that were definitely not my sisters. 

That's when I heard Emma scream something from her bedroom. My sister was in trouble! I was going to save her, after all Daddy said that I would make an excellent knight one day and now is my time to prove that that day is today. 

I rush down the hallway and burst into her room to find a man on top of her. Naked. Emma quickly pulled the bed sheet over her and the man as he got off of her. He was probably scared of what I would do to him because he was hurting my sister. 

Emma just looked confused and shocked. Why was she shocked she knew I was coming and would save her. 

"Neal? What are you doing here buddy?" She asks me.

"Well I heard you scream so I came to rescue you!" I told her proudly. 

"Ok. But why are you in my house kid?"