Mommy ?

Third person POV
"Mommy i wan suckies.."  Lavender said very quietly but Mina still heard her

Minas head shot down at Lavender. Mina was confused as ever. She had not a damn clue what in the hell suckies was-

Wilhemina's POV
I'm sorry she wants what? What the hell are suckies. I keep looking at her trying to figure out what in the hell she's talking about. Well i guess, once again, bad move. She started fussing and squeezing my boob repeating "suckies suckies mommy boob mommy boobbbbb" excuse her that is MY titty why is she squeezing it and saying mommy boob? She wants my boob? Oh my god I've never been so damn confused.  She keeps squeezing my tit and she's starting to really hurt me so i decided to at least try and ask her what she wants. This shall be fun .

"What do you want baby why are you squeezing my boob stop"

Then this girl tried to PUT MY BOOB, which is under my bra under my shirt so i really don't know how far she thinks shes gonna get, INTO HER MOUTH. Don't know what to do but what i do know is shes getting her spit all over my shirt which already has her drool on it from earlier so i gotta think fast. I sat up a little just so i can take my shirt off before my lavender koala gets more of her mouth fluids on it. As soon as my shirt's off Lavender pushes me back down with her head still on my chest and starts pulling my bra cup down...girl.

I still have no idea what she had said earlier so i was thinking maybe she can just show me. But NEXT THING I KNOWWW little miss toddler lady had pulled my left bra cup down and is putting my boob into her mouth..da faq goin on....

Now she has my entire nipple in her mouth and is just...sucking on it like her pacifier which is still on the ground. Damn. But as of right now Lavender is still laying on my chest sucking my nip...maybe this is what she meant when she said suckies...it don't add up tho . I hope miss gurl knows there's no milk up in these 5 star tits.

Lavenders still sucking my nipple but i think shes falling asleep because she's starting to suck slower and slower and oh shit i think shes asleep because she's let my nipple fall out her mouth. When i know for sure she's asleep i put my boob back in my bra still shocked that that had just happened and still hella confused but at least it calmed her down. I'm gonna have to google what suckies mean tomorrow tho. I guess i fell asleep a little after that because i woke up to Lavender wailing next to me and i check the time

2:14am....god damn

I start stroking her hair shushing her trying to get her to calm back down and i try talking to her.

"Sweetie what happened why are you crying? Did you have a bad dream or something?" She looked up at me and nodded with tears streaming down her little face. My heart. ouch

I pull her head back down and start shushing her again trying to comfort her but its not working. Like at all. She's still hysterical. So me having the big brain i possess i do what i can think of to calm her down no matter how hesitant i am. Ugh this is annoying. I un-clip my bra throw it across the room and push Lavenders head back down to my boob still shushing her. When she realized my boob was in her face she latched to my nipple and began sucking softly and stopped crying. I'm so smart omg. She fell back asleep like 2 seconds later but i left my boob in her mouth in case she woke up again she could just...you know...calm her damn self down and not wake me up again.    

The next morning

When i woke up the next morning and thought is was just some weird dream until i looked down at Lavender and see my nipple still kinda halfway out her mouth. Guess it wasn't just a dream. I take my boob out of her mouth very gently so I don't wake her up. Too early to deal with her scream cries i can't do that today. Once I have successfully got my boob out of her mouth i look for my bra and remembered...i threw it across the room and i guess it landed on the couch in front of her bed. Damn now i really have to get up.