Billie tease Howard

[time skip to Saturday cos I'm 2 lazy to write the whole week💅🏽]

Wilhemina's pov
Holy spitballs (tryin not to cuss 4 Lav's sake🙄)  its already Saturday....HOW WASNT IT JUST MONDAY I FEEL SO UNPREPARED FOR THE DATE . Hold up is this a date ? I mean Billie said its a form of apology but....ima reading in between the lines and say its a date . Oh my god if Lav embarrases me I'm gonna throw her in front of a car omg I'm just kidding don't call Toddler Lady Protective Services on me but fr is she says anything embarrassing I'm gonna pass out right there on the spot . I'm gonna need to have a little chat with Lav what's she doing . Shes watching tv alright well the ponies gonna have to be paused for a sec .

" Lavender honey come here we gotta have a conversation on how you have to act when we go out with Billie today . First , you cannot call me mommy ok in front of her my names Wilhemina ok ? Second , you must behave yourself . You have to be a big girl in public and not throw tantrums alright ?"

After i was done she just stared at me . Like bitch the fuk....

"Otay"  alright cool shawty glad we're on the same page

"Alright darling well lets start getting you ready first you gotta take a shower come on"  its already 3 so that means i only have 3 fucking hours to get me and Lav ready and i am stressing the fuck out yo-

After i take Lav a shower it took way longer than i thought because she kept just sitting down and not moving while i was trying to wash her like girl get up fuck . Its already 4 something so i do her hair and get her dressed so that she can just chill while i get myself ready

When i was about to get in the shower my phones starts going off . Who da fuk . Oh its Billie . BILLIE .

{this is gunna be them texting lolz}

Billie 🥰💜🥺😮‍💨
Hello Wilhemina i hope you didnt forget about our date tonight😉 I was wondering if you could send me your address so i can pick up Lavender and you so we can all be together ?

Venny
How could i forget ? My address is 123456 milfcity Ln.

Billie 🥰💜🥺😮‍💨
See you soon😉xx

End of texts lol

I am absolutely RUSHING taking a shower so i dont smell like shit for my potential new bae , doing my hair so a bird doesnt mistake it for its nest and doing my makeup so i look like an actual human and not a zombie cos Lav be sucking the life out of me and since we've met I've aged about 20 years everyday . Worth it , but still I'm trying to look like a milf for Billie bae Howard . I looked at the clock and istg its lying . 5:50 . I have got about 10 minutes before Billies here and I'm not even dressed omfg what have i been doing thats taken almost 2 fuckin hours . I'm ripping through my closet trying to find anything to wear and I'm about to have a meltdown because i cant find shit . And finally , 500 dresses later , i found one thats somewhat decent and i only got about 5 minutes so it'll have to do .

(Minas fit we absolutely Stan the purple-ness of it all)