Pwetty Purple House

Wilhemina's POV
After a little while of sitting on the couch with Lavender thinking about everything that's happened since yesterday afternoon when she bumped into me i could not for the life of me understand how we went from both being on the floor outside because she wasn't paying attention and ran into me to now sitting on her couch with her on my lap. I'm brought out of my thoughts when i feel a harsh tug on my hair.

Um ouch what the hell Lav not cool

I look down at her trying my hardest to not yell at her for pulling my hair but when i look at her she has the cutest look on her face and i feel a LITTLE calmer. Just a little. She looks at me smiling and says "mommy im done wif my milk" seriously dude. That's  why she pulled my hair. To inform me that she was done. Like ok cool but like what do you want me to do with this information-

"Mommy more"  oh she's still hungry. Well all she had was almond milk like girl that's not food but she doesn't have any food in her weird smurf house what do i do. Take her to my house? I guess that's whats gonna happen.

"OK sweetie uh you don't have any food so do you want to go to my house?"

"Mommy's house mommy's house!!"

This girl's gonna make my heart explode if she keeps being so cute i cant with her-

"Alright then lets go"  i pick her up and take her bottle out of her hand and go to put it in the sink. I'll wash it later we have more important things to do like make sure Lavender kola doesn't starve.   I cannot for the life of me remember where i put her house key last night so i just close the door and hope no one gets any ideas and breaks in because then I'm gonna have to fight someone and I'm not really in the mood for that today. Maybe another day. But not today.

I make my way down the street and to the right to my house with Lavender on my hip. My house is literally down the street and to the right from Lavender's house so we were there in like 5 minutes and the whole time Lavender was just silent....very strange of her shes usually screaming and giggling but it was nice having those minutes of silence. Well the silence was short lived because as soon as she saw my house this girl started screaming "PURPLE HOWSE PURPLE HOWSE AHHHHHH EEEEEEE"  like omg..."I know its purple darling you don't have to yell" i said chucking to mask my absolute annoyance from her screams. I walk in my house still holding her and she starts screaming...again...good lord-

"AHHHH PWETTY HOUSEEE MOMMMY PWETTY HOUSEEEEEEE!!!"

"Ok baby calm down please. Are you still hungry do you want some food?"

"Yassssssssss"

Ok queen calm down. I walked over to the kitchen still holding her and set her down on the counter. I asked her what she wanted to eat but she didn't answer me. She just sat there. Staring into space.

"Mmmm mommyyyyy hungryyyyy"

I know she is not acting like I didn't just ask her what she wanted to e-

"AHHHH MOMMYYYY HUNGRYYYYY"

OH MY GOD SHES GONNA FLIP OUT AGAIN WHAT I DO WHAT I DO WHAT I DO. I didn't know what to do but I wasn't about to have her starve and I DEFINITELY wasn't gonna have her screaming again so i have to I think fast. I didn't know what to do so I just gave her some dry cereal on a plate. I mean she ate it so it worked.

After she finished eating i took her plate and put it in the fridge by accident. Look my brain was flustered ok. I decided that I had to take Lavender to the grocery store because this girl needs some food at her place. I told her the plan put her back on my hip and went outside to my car. And once more she started screaming when she saw my car

"MOMMY PURPLE CARRRR"

Now her screams are getting a little cute because she only screams like that when she's excited and it's kinda super adorable. Still annoying and ear splitting though. But because I didn't want to upset her I smiled at her and put her in the backseat. When i started driving Lavender could not be more excited to be in my car. She was squealing the whole drive to the store. When we finally arrived i unbuckled her and put her on my hip without really thinking about it I just did it out of habit and didn't give it a second thought until people in the parking lot started staring at us. At first it didn't click in my head but when it did i sighed and whispered into Lavenders ear

"Lavender baby you're gonna have to walk ok?"

And, much to my surprise, she just nodded and i put her down. I looked at her face and saw how sad my poor baby looked so i grabbed her hand and kissed the top of her head to try to comfort her. When we were inside the store the bright cereal boxes caught Lav's eye and she ran towards them. Lord this is gonna be a long trip. I followed her to the cereal and told her she could pick one and she got this weird one with like unicorns on the box. Weird choice but ok whatever. I ended up having to pick out most of the food because if it was left up to Lav everything would just have been filled with sugar and this girl did not need anymore energy especially the type caused by sugar. After i paid we left the store and went to the car to put the bags in the car before my arm falls off from these heavy ass groceries.

As soon as i closed the trunk Lavender threw her arms around me and started crying. Oh no. I tried asking her what's wrong but she doesn't respond and just kept crying so i picked her up and she wrapped her whole body around me. My heart's about to break. I walk over to the drivers seat and sit down with her in my lap and start driving back to her house. Lavenders still holding onto me but shes not crying anymore and she whispered "i miss 'ou mommy" missed me? I was with her the whole ti- oh shit its because i wasn't carrying her. Makes sense now. She was sad when i put her down, she started crying when we got back to the car and now shes clutching onto me like if she let go i would disappear.

"Oh my baby I'm so sorry" at this point I'm about to start crying myself. This girl i just met yesterday is about to make me shed tears. She's stopped crying at this point and is just sniffling slightly.

"mommy suckies"

I nod at her and she un buttoned my shirt and pulled down my bra. Oh shit i still have to goggle what suckies are but by now I'm pretty sure i know what it is but I'm still gonna google search that later just to be sure. By time we're back at her house shes still sucking but i feel bad stopping her so i just let her finish and she stops after a little while. "Ready to put the food in your house honey?" She nods and i get out of the car still carrying her because i feel bad putting her down now. Somehow I'm able to carry the bags by myself because I'm strong like that. I put the bags down in front of the door and go to open it remembering i didn't lock it. Well umm...the door wasn't opening. That shit was locked...HOW?

"Oh shi-"

"No bad words mommy"

"Sorry baby"

Fucking shitballs THE DOORS LOCKED AND I DON'T HAVE THE KEY WHAT THE FUCK-