Chapter 4

CCPD

Wally and Joe were about to leave the precinct, but stopped when Zoom appeared in a flash of blue lightning on the ground floor.

"Hello, old friend," Zoom said in his demonic voice, looking at Joe. Joe pulled out his pistol and pointed at Zoom.

"Stay away from him," Joe said, and pushed Wally behind him.

"Do not move!" Singh demanded pointing his gun, as did the rest of the police.

"Or what? You tried your gun's on me once before," Zoom said eyeing everyone in the room. A second later, he began to generate more lightnings around him, ready to run.

"No! Don't hurt them. Let them go, please," Caitlin begged. Zoom paused for a moment and spoke.

"Tell everyone that the city is mine. Anyone who disobeys me will meet their end," Zoom said.

"Alright, clear out," Singh said, and the officers began to slowly leave the station. Joe looked at Caitlin and she nodded to him.

 Star Labs

Barry and Henry enter the cortex, where they meet Joe and Iris. From the look on Joe's face, Barry knew that something bad had happened.

"Zoom arrived at CCPD with Caitlin half an hour ago," Joe said when he saw Barry.

"Why would he bring her here?" Iris asked.

"To show power," Harry said as he entered the room, "that exactly what he did on my Earth."

"What are you talking about?" Joe asked, looking at Harry.

"First thing he did was murder people, slaughtered a bunch of policemen, then recruited every metahuman he could find, and those who desobeyed, he killed too."

"We're the police now?" Barry asked, looking at Joe.

"Outside the precinct," Joe said.

"He'll kill them, Joe. He'll kill them all," Harry said, shaking his head. Barry, knowing that they can't wait any longer, spoke.

"Is it ready?" Barry asked, looking at Harry.

"Almost done. Cisco is adjusting the wand," Harry said.

"What are you two talking about?" Iris asked confused. Joe had the same expression.

"We are going to recreate a particle accelerator explosion," Barry said.

"What?" Joe and Iris exclaimed.

"I left that city unprotected by giving up my powers to Zoom. I enabled him to rule this Earth. I need my powers back. As soon as we do that, Zoom will run here, we need to hide Wally and Jesse," Barry said, looking at his foster family.

"Let's do it," Barry said to Harry.

Barry changed into his Flash suit and entered the breach room, where the machine was in which he would regain his powers. Barry looked around and saw only Iris.

"Hey, can we talk?" Iris said.

"Yeah."

"Are you sure about this? Getting hit by another particle accelerator explosion, I mean come on. What if something goes wrong? What if ..."

"I need to do this, Iris," Barry said.

"I don't know if I could go through what I went through last time if you get hurt."

"Are you okay?" Barry asked when he saw the change in Iris's face.

"Not realy. Do you remember when I told you that I didn't want you going to Earth-2 if you felt like you didn't have anything left here?"