Chapter 10

Barry runs around Central City, creating a sound pressure wall around the city. In a matter of seconds, he created a fairly dense wall, and Harry and Cisco activate a device that transmits a frequency to knock everyone out from Earth-2. Every metahuman in CCPD began to feel intense pain and fall to the ground, but Zoom managed to create a portal to Earth-2 and escape.

"We did it. Bring them all in," Joe said, smiling.

"Copy that. I'm on the clean up," Barry said and ran to CCPD. Barry quickly handcuffed all the metas and delivered them to Iron Heights. Barry questioned some of them and learned that Zoom had escaped through the portal. After that, he ran to Star Labs and was greeted with everyone's smiles.

"It's finally over," Joe said.

"Unfortunately, not completely. When I arrived at CCPD I didn't find Zoom anywhere, so when I brought all the metas to Iron Heights, I interrogated several of his minions and they said he escaped through the portal," Barry said.

"How did he do that?" Joe asked.

"II think the same way I did when I got out of Speed ​​Force. It's all about vibration and speed. When you run, you vibrate with the needed frequency and create a portal to another Earth. I think the same thing works with fast hand movements," Barry said.

"I bet he's on Earth-2," Cisco said.

"Most likely," Harry agreed.

"We should celebrate!" Iris exclaimed. Barry looked at her uncertainly.

"I just feagured that since Henry is officially back for good and Zoom is gone, we should celebrate," Iris said with a smile.

"I appreciated it, Iris. Thank you," Henry said, smiling.

"Iris, I don't know if this is the right time," Barry said, but he was interrupted.

"I don't take no for an answer. So at 7 pm at our house, don't be late," Iris said and left. Joe chuckled.

"I guess we are celebrating," Barry said, unsure of what to think about it. Something was wrong with that.

Joe patted Barry on the shoulder and left for the CCPD. Jesse and Harry went to their rooms at Star Labs. Wally and Henry left too. Cisco went to his workshop.

"Are you okay? You seems troubled," Caitlin asked and walked over to Barry.

"I don't know. Something is wrong, I feel like something might happen," Barry said and shook his head.

"My guess is that the fact that Zoom is still there, even if he's on a different Earth, doesn't give me a sense of calm," Barry said, looking at Caitlin.

"Then we'll not let our guard down," Caitlin said and placed a hand on Barry's forearm. Barry nodded and smiled. Caitlin smiled back.

"So are you going to Joe's tonight?" Barry asked.

"Yeah. And for that I need to go right now to get myself in order and be on time," Caitlin said and went to her lab for the keys to her car.

"I can give you a lift, you know," Barry said.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'll use the car," Caitlin said.

"Okay. See you later!" Barry said, smiling and speed off.

CCPD

"So all of Zoom's metahumans are locket up in Iron Heights?" Singh asked.

"Most of them, some are somewhere else," Joe said.

"I don't want to know?"

"No, you don't," Joe said.