Chapter 12

The next day

Morning

Barry wakes up happier than ever, remembering yesterday's events. The defeat of Zoom and his army, Henry's return to Central City for good, and Barry's confession to Caitlin. But in the back of his head, he felt that something was wrong, and began to rewind the events in his head. His kiss with Caitlin, his time in the Force of Speed, Iris' confession and many other memories came to his mind and settled on the memory of Earth-2. Barry remembered Zoom's prisoner, the man in the metal mask.

Barry quickly got up, texted everyone at Star Labs, got dressed and went to his morning routine at superspeed. After that, he ran out of his place and began vibrate at the unique frequency of Earth-2. In seconds, he created a breach on Earth-2 and ran through it. The moment he appeared on Earth-2, he ran to Zoom's lair and approached the camera, where a masked man was sitting on the ground, his head touching the wall of the cell. The moment he saw the orange trail of lightning, his head jerked up and the man looked at Barry with wide eyes in shock. Before Barry could say anything, the man looked around desperately, knocked and waved for Barry to run away before Zoom appeared. Seeing the man's actions, Barry spoke up.

"Hey. It's okay. It's over. Zoom is defeated. I came here to rescue you, "Barry said with a smile. Hearing that the man had stopped knocking and waving his hands, he looked at Barry in disbelieve for several seconds.

"I came to take you home. But before I have to phaze you out of here. Are you ready?" Barry said, to which the man nodded.

"I will run us to my Earth, and there I and my friends will find your home and take off this mask. Okay?" Barry said after he pulled the man out of the cell. The man nodded, and after that, Barry ran outside, vibrating at the unique frequency of Earth-1, and ran through a breach that appeared on Earth-1. After that, Barry rushed to Star Labs.

Star labs

"Has anyone seen Barry?" Caitlin asked as she walked into the cortex and looked at Harry and Jesse.

"No," said Jesse and Cisco, who entered the cortex with a box of tools in hand.

Before Caitlin asked about the box, there was a orange trail of lightning leading to the medbay. Everyone approached the medbay and saw Barry helping the masked man sit on a chair. Barry turned and spoke.

"Hey. Sorry to wake you all up earlier, but I remembered someone who needs help, " Barry said, then looked at Cisco and Harry.

"Could you take off this mask? I would phazed it off, but who knows what tech Zoom could put into it," Barry said. Harry and Cisco nodded and walked over to the masked man.

A moment later

"You know what? In battle choose your weapon wisely," Harry said and took the tool from Cisco.

"All right," Cisco said irritably.

"Some people would choose a gun I would choose a ...," Harry said and looked at Cisco in disbelief, "screwdriver."

"Oh, I'm so sorry! You're so particular!" Cisco said mockingly and changed the tool.

"Ramon, please! You never work with a tool before?" Harry said sarcastically and picked up another instrument.

"I'm working with one now," Cisco said.

"Are you ready? One, two and," Harry said and took off the mask.

"I don't know which is more annoying, being in that thing or listening you two arguing about it," the man said.

Zoom's prisoner walked out from the medbay, and at the same time Henry entered the cortex.