Taken

a/n
So I just want to let you all know that I'm in school and there's a lot of homework so I'm not sure how often I'm going to update. I'm hoping to update at least once during the week then at least once on weekends. I've decided I'm also going to include pietro! Now continuing with the story!
—————————
Avengers Tower- 3rd Person
It was late at night in the avengers tower, everyone was sleeping- Thor, Bruce, Natasha, Clint, Steve, and Pepper. Well everyone except a certain Tony Stark who was in his lab with his eleventh cup of coffee, when all of the sudden a bright light engulfed them all taking them to an unknown location.

Space- 3rd Person
The guardians had just left xandar after defeating roran and getting their new ship when a bright light came out of nowhere and took them to an unknown location. (I'll also be including mantis so just pretend it makes sense that she's there also)

Chillin on some planet was Loki doing some lowkey things when a bright light came and took him to an unknown location.

Flying around in space was Carol Danvers doing some cool space stuff when a bright light appeared and took her to an unknown location

Sokovia- (i'm going to be including both Wanda and Pietro before they got their abilities but after their parents death, I'm also going to say they were around 16 in age of ultron)
Wanda and Pietro, both 14, were walking around sokovia trying to find a place to sleep for the night because they were homeless. They had decided he streets were better than the orphanage. They came across an abandoned building when suddenly a bright light came and took them to an unknown location.

Earth-
Nick Fury and Maria Hill were walking to a meeting when a bright light came and took them to an unknown location

Sam Wilson was sitting in the car with Bucky (James) Barnes and Scott Lang right before the civil war fight when a bright light came and took them to an unknown location.

T'Challa and Shuri were inside of Shuris lab hanging out when a bright light came and took them to an unknown location.

Vision just emerged out of his weird chamber thing where he was created when a bright light came and took him to an unknown location. (might be a little confusing but I wasn't sure what time to take him from)

Peter Parker was in his bedroom laying in bed after getting changed out of is spiderman suit (homemade one) when a bright light came and took him to an unknown location. (nobody knows his identity yet and he's 14)

May was in the kitchen (same time period as peter) doing dishes when a bright light came and took her to an unknown location.

———————

-unedited-
I DO NOT OWN MARVEL⚠️
I'M GOING TO CLARIFY ALL OF THE YEARS EVERYONE IS FROM IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

LOVE YOU ALL BYEEE <3