Thor and Loki

A nursing home sign is shown on a brick wall. Suddenly the wall crumbles out of shot, revealing a demolition site. Reveal Thor and Loki wearing street clothes.

Peter slumps in his seat, relieved his secret identity wasn't revealed, after that first video he was sure it was coming up.

Many people in the audience raise eyebrows at the two, wondering why they were together on earth. Besides the guardians, who still didn't really know what was going on.

Thor carries an umbrella, Loki is dressed in a weird avant-garde suit.
LOKI: I swear, I left him right here.

"Loki" Thor says threateningly "Who are we looking for".

"You oaf I don't know, this is from the future in case you haven't noticed" Loki said while glaring at anyone who looked his way.

THOR: Right here on the sidewalk? Or right there, where the building that's being demolished? Great planning.

LOKI: How was I supposed to know? I Can't see into the future. I'm not a witch.

THOR: Then why do you dress like one?

Loki looked so offended after hearing future Thor say that, both Shuri and Peter broke out in silent giggles, laughing harder after making eye contact with each other. (shuri and peter being besties)

LOKI: Hey.

THOR: I can't believe you're alive. I saw you die. I mourned you, I cried for you.

LOKI: I'm honored.

COLLEGE GIRL 2: Ask him.

COLLEGE GIRL 1: Hi. Would you mind taking a picture with us?

"Wow pointbreak, look at you getting all the ladies" Tony said.

"Is anyone else curious as to why nobody's noticing Loki, you know the guy that brought an alien army to earth and invaded New York" said Pepper, speaking up for the first time.

That caused everyone to notice the lack of reaction everyone on the screen was having, how did nobody notice him? Especially while he was with Thor.

THOR: Sure.
(to Loki:)Start figuring out where he is.

COLLEGE GIRL 1: Oh, my god.

COLLEGE GIRL 2: Sorry to hear that Jane dumped you.

THOR: She didn't dump me, you know. I dumped her. It was a mutual dumping.

"Sorry Thor it sounds like you got dumped" Natasha said to him, patting his back.

Thor notices something going on around Loki.

THOR: What's this, what are you doing!?
Loki looks down to see that the sidewalk has started to glow beneath him. A circle of ancient symbols.

"the fuck is that?" said sam, looking at the screen with wide eyes.

LOKI: This... isn't me.

Loki also looks slightly confused, not yet knowing what was going on.

WHOOMPF! Loki drops out of sight, vanishing through solid concrete. Thor sees a card on the sidewalk where Loki was.

Thor pokes the business card.
THOR: Loki?

"Thor... did you actually think I turned into a card?" said Loki with an exasperated expression.

Thor stuttered "well it wouldn't be the first time would it, you'll all never believe this. One time when we were younger I was walking around and saw this snake, so naturally I picked it up to admire it because I love snakes, as I was looking at it, it transformed into Loki! and he was all like 'ArGhabLabr' and then he stabbed me! So I think future me thinking you turned into a card was a perfectly natural response".

After Thors explanation everyone just sat with their mouths hanging open, well besides Loki who just sat smirking.

"As entertaining as that was brother, I'm sure that future me didn't turn into a card" Loki said.

Everyone else seemed to have composed themselves after hearing Thor's story, and all looked forward as the next scene began.

———-
unedited

Hey everyone, hope you all enjoyed this one. Please leave me some suggestions for what you want to see here. I might not do all of them but I need some inspiration:p.

LOVE YOU ALL BYEEE<3