Wanda angst moment

AGATHA: So to recap: parents dead, brother dead, Vision dead. What happened when he wasn't there to pull you back from the darkness, Wanda?

"Now who the hell is this and what does she want with you?" Fury said while looking at the young girl who didn't seem to hear him.

"Brother dead?" she said looking at Pietro with heart broken eyes. He pulled her into a hug reassuring her that he was okay.

"What does she mean by vision dead, do they know each other in the future, and what darkness?" said Clint looking between the android and twins.

WANDA: I'm not doing this anymore. I'm done.

"Well you got old" Pietro said trying to lighten the mood after the news of his death.

AGATHA: Sure! I'll keep your kids, maybe raise them according to the rules of the Old World, see how far I can take them.

"IM SORRY KIDS?" Wanda said looking at the screen with wide eyes.

Most people in the theater were busy trying to figure out what was even happening to notice the mention of the old world, besides Loki who was looking at the two women on the screen trying to figure out why it was all so familiar.

Agatha leans in.

AGATHA: Come on, Wanda. You're on the precipice. You're right there... How did you do it?

"Do what?" Wanda said looking curiously but still with tears in her eyes.

Agatha circles Wanda, cueing her for the next memory. Wanda is lulled by her own pain and Agatha's manipulation.

AGATHA: Vision was gone. But you wanted him back...

WANDA: I wanted him back...

Everyone had the same thing on their mind, even though vision seemed to be a robot of sorts, if he died it would still be impossible to bring him back. Right? And how important was he to leave her so heart broken.

They all looked towards the screen, hoping to get more context as to what had just happened. Unfortunately, the screen turned black, indicating the next clip.

Poor Wanda still looked traumatized, more so than usual, but everyone settled down hoping the next clip would give them some information and not just more questions.

————

unedited

Hey guys, sorry this was so short it's 4:30am where I live and I woke up a little while ago and couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to post a little update. I would appreciate feedback and any recommendations you might have for future chapters:).

Leave a vote and comment I love you all byeee<3