Waking up

In a small pocket dimension, a person named lex looked from a viewing area, and watched as all of her favorite characters laid passed out in her movie theater. As a few slowly began to gain consciousness she prepared for what was to come.
———————-

Tony Stark was the first to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes, getting out of the chair he was placed in and looked around confused, wondering why he wasn't in his lab. He could see some of his teammates, along with Pepper, Happy and Rhodey in the seats around him, but a lot of the people in the theater he didn't recognize.

His eyes widened after noticing the women with green skin, an alien?? With her was a raccoon dressed in clothes, and a tree that seemed to be alive along with a few other that seemed to be with them as well.

As he noticed some of his teammates start to wake up, he took a deep breath and hoped this wasn't another world-ending disaster.
—-
As everyone in the theater began to wake up, it became extremely loud as they all started speaking, trying to figure out what was going on.

Even in the loud room, somehow everyone heard it when Steve whispered "bucky?", while looking in disbelief at a man with a metal arm.

"You mean Bucky as in the howling commando and your bestie from the forties" Tony said while looking at the man with a incredulous look, who was looking at Steve with a confused expression.

Nick Fury was the one who decided he was over all of the confusion and spoke up "EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET US FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON HERE"

Everyone quieted down after that, even the ones that didn't know him. They could all tell he had some position of authority.

"Holy shit you're the avengers" was whispered from a boy who couldn't be any older than 14. "Peter be quiet" a tall women with brown hair scolded from next to him. "I'm sorry I have no idea why we're here" she said while looking at all the heroes with shock.

The avengers and others looked just as confused, not noticing the two until they had spoke. "It seems none of us know why we're hear ma'am, the last thing I remember is sleeping in my room at the tower before I woke up here" Captain America replied to her.

"Steve what are you talking about, we were just in Berlin before that bright ass light teleported us here" Bucky said while looking at Steve as if he had grown a second head.

"Buck is that really you?" Steve said with hope. "Steve of course it's me what are you talking about-"

"Okay I'm bored of this" said a loud voice that seemed to be coming from everywhere.

Everyone in the room immediately began looking around trying to figure out where the voice had come from. "SHOW YOURSELF WITCH" Thor screeched at the ceiling causing some people to give him odd looks.

"Calm down everyone I'm not here to hurt you, I only want to help" The voice said with excitement in her voice, which confused the people in the theater.

"I have taken you all from different points of time, to show you moments from your futures and your pasts. I want to all to have better understanding of each other and hopefully loose less lives in the future then originally planned, I have taken all of your weapons to avoid any fighting that may occur"

"How do we know you're telling the truth?" The Back Widow said with a raised eyebrow, which got nods of agreement from many people around her.

"I guess you'll just have to trust me,
now everyone sit down"

"What if we don't" challenged Hawkeye.

"Then stand I don't care, but you're going to be here for a while so that's your problem. I would suggest all of you introducing yourselves before we begin, with your name and the year you're from" The voice said.

With that everyone in the theater sat down reluctantly and began introducing themselves.

"Tony Stark aka Ironman 2012"
"Natasha Romanoff 2012"
"Bruce Banner 2012"
-other og avengers + pepper, happy, rhodey, loki are 2012-

"Peter Quill aka Starlord 2014"
-other guardians+mantis(just pretend she's always been with them)-

"Fury 2014"
"Maria Hill 2014"

****I just want to say most of the years and stuff are irrelevant besides the fact that they are before major stuff like the events of infinity war, endgame, wandavision, FFH, etc. I just wanted to include them. Some might not make perfect sense but just bare with me.*****

"Peter Parker 2016"
"May Parker 2016"
-again they are from 2016 but before anyone knows Peters identity, I also decided to make him 14 in this along with Pietro and Wanda-

"Wanda Maximoff"
"Pietro Maximoff"
-I'm not sure the year because I'm putting their ages at 14 in this and its a couple years before they get their powers-

"James Barnes 2016"
"Sam Wilson 2016"
"Uh Scott Lang, also 2016"

"I seem to be called vision and I come from the year 2015"

"T'Challa 2016"
"Shuri 2016"

"Carol Danvers 2016"
-her year isn't really relevant because it's not really mentioned what she's doing between her movie and when she appears for endgame-

Before anyone could say anything about the newly shared information the voice spoke again "Now that everyone's acquainted, let's begin".

And with that, the lights turned off, and the screen turned on.

————
-unedited-

HEY EVERYONE, THE NEXT CHAPTER I WILL BEGIN REACTIONS WHICH I AM SO EXCITED FOR.
I'm sorry for how long it's taken for me to get this chapter up, I'm sick right now so i was able to work on this and a few other things. Hopefully i'll be posting more often now. You can leave suggestions in the comments but I will be choosing what I want to write about so I might not do everything. I'll probably be doing more clips than edit type videos because it will be easier to describe what happening. I'll listen to constructive criticism but please don't be rude, I am in no way a talented writer and am doing this for my enjoyment and other people that like this type of story.

Love you all byeee:)